Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I NEVER watch her as she turns my stomach but I had to go have a goo at the hair. Mother of Jesus, that is actually shocking!!🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have bog standard brunette hair and have extensions and they have NEVER looked like that in terms of real to fake ratio
I have asked a few times about different length etc and we always go based on what will work not what I want.

No doubt she demanded the rapunzel style the salon should of said no.

Reactions: 10
Most people in the poll said cut the extensions
Did she listen nope
And now please tell how it looks worse than it did before she went the hairdressers

Reactions: 10
Absolutely morto for her getting called out for exaggerating the queue times in the airport!!!!! Dope!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.