Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg seriusly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she no shame………not a bother on her……with her sleaze bag looking current bit of dick……sorry but she has a young daughter and family.
There are no lows this witch can’t go to
Great to hear from ya B and will be sending many a positive ✨️ for your apt x

Reactions: 1
Such drama over a flight! How does a grown adult have to ask her followers such basic questions and tell them the outcome - Jesus Christ. She was in NY so recently as well, such a dose

Reactions: 10
"6 years in the making" tell us without telling us that the GFM money is paying for this LA trip..... you couldnt afford to go before getting this money, and can brag about going now🙄 You are a DISGRACEFULL, HORRIBLE, CONNIVING, SCAMMER...... To take what people gave you FOR CANCER TREATMENT and go on luxury holidays.... Hope to god karma bites you on the arse very soon🫡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she wearing the Lovebomb jewellery as well in the photo? She does another comp and doesn't announce a winner but can post herself all over insta in a wrinkly pants and off white top that looks like it needs to go in the bin. She's a rotter.

Reactions: 7
She should start another GFM to keep her there. She’s a disgrace to call herself a mother

Reactions: 9
Don't usually comment on here but she sounds so pissed in all those stories. Valium and alcohol can make you very chatty and spaced out.

Reactions: 11
So she's away til Monday and she's left washing still drying on the clothes rails, the same washing as the previous posts a couple days ago, and they're right next to the Snug stock, Can you imagine the smell of musty washing in that kitchen.
Oh and Scammen your new hair is rank, you can see where the extensions meet your real hair, morto for you.
Since you read here as well... How do you feel about spending people's GFM in L.A...
Don't usually comment on here but she sounds so pissed in all those stories. Valium and alcohol can make you very chatty and spaced out.
Totally, absolutely slurring..she thinks it’s this cute ditzy act again but sorry there’s nothing cute about taking benzodiazepines in 2023 unless you’re having physical panic attacks “we’re not in Cork anymore ..not in Kansas anymore” 🙃🥴 lol what like yeah LAX is a major US airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She must have taken some amount if valium and be the way she was AFTER a flight. She must have taken drink aswell. There's no way valium should make you incoherent, when taken correctly. I suppose she couldn't take her favourite tipple ❄ so next best thing.

Reactions: 12
I have no words for those extensions! Are we back to 2006 or something ?? In all the years I’ve been doing extensions never would I let someone with a mushroom head leave with 22 inch extensions 😩 surely the salon are advising her to cut at LEAST 7 inches off!? How are they using her as an advertisement? Absolutely diabolical

Reactions: 13
She’s like a yeti walking through the airport with that hair. She looks like trailer trash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"6 years in the making" tell us without telling us that the GFM money is paying for this LA trip..... you couldnt afford to go before getting this money, and can brag about going now🙄 You are a DISGRACEFULL, HORRIBLE, CONNIVING, SCAMMER...... To take what people gave you FOR CANCER TREATMENT and go on luxury holidays.... Hope to god karma bites you on the arse very soon🫡
Eh did I imagine the New York trip so this trip wasn’t a priority 😂😂 she is using the GFM to the max anyway

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.