Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not mocking her illness or being derogatory, but genuine when I say that she looked better bald. Long hair doesn’t suit everyone never mind long fake yellow bushy brassy horses main that looks like it was hacked at the back by a five year old

Reactions: 13
Knowing the controversy about her charity go fund me to “put food on the table” as she claimed, wouldn’t you think she would at least have a shred of dignity and not post her luxurious lifestyle and where the kind donations were spent 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
I'm sorry now but is the sun in her eyes before she puts her photos up 🙈🙈
They are awful, she must think she's devine. She looks dirty in them. The tan on the knuckles 🙈

The people that tell her she looks stunning then, is the sun in their eyes as well 🤣

If I was walking down Cali and saw her I'd be thinking to myself that here comes some Trailer trash..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to California and for the most part it’s a total dump! Bar some nice beaches she will struggle to show anything remotely impressive

Reactions: 6
“Living my best LA life”
What an ignorant scamming moron. Easy for someone to “live their best life” with other kind peoples money isn’t it? She’s not even hiding it now. She’s basically saying it!

Reactions: 14
That one shes with seems pure dry anyway...they seem like chalk and cheese...how does she know her, did she live in Ireland and move to America?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.