Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she always seems to be a bag of nerves anytime dublin is mentioned and having to drive there. she is a simpleton . surprised her dad isnt dropping her up altogether.
Maybe her dad doesn’t like the new BF and has pulled back a bit and is trying some tough love

Reactions: 7
she really needs it . imagine an adult and mother having to organise themselves and a child....i've said it before, she was ruined! not living in the real world at all.
i wouldnt be surprised if her dad didnt like him...her dads family are sound enough to be honest

Reactions: 9
She had the same drama flying from Shannon about parking and the flight arriving early and she would be too tired to drive her dad drove and collected her then

Reactions: 10
She had the same drama flying from Shannon about parking and the flight arriving early and she would be too tired to drive her dad drove and collected her then
She has been to Shannon before, she is actually simple. The furthest car park is still only a 5min walk to the check in desk . She could have drove home too🙄

Reactions: 4
Hasent she a fine car under her arse that was bought for her trips to Dublin for hospital appointments etc
Ir was rarely used for that purpose
Surely she could of just drove ip and pre booked parking but I suppose no drama with that for her LA trip

Reactions: 15
She is flying from Dublin....

Just looking at her scamming prople after being lucky enough to get another chance at life, still scamming, buying followers and making up illness after illness ....

The Clifford brothers and family are burying their mother today in Kerry after she fought so hard to be around longer and this one is moaning about getting her lying ass to Dublin to fly to LA for 5 day hen ..give me strength..

( Football reference but I think many will know)

And to also add she referred to her mother being sick too ...she is an awful person

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't I love if the only stress I had was packing a suitcase and how long to give myself to get to Dublin to fly to LA. As I'm sure all of us would! She is absolutely tone deaf as usual.

Reactions: 18
I bet the bride to be that she’s visiting and the other bridesmaid that flew over a few days ago are watching her stories and thinking the same as us. Absolute chaotic young one, give it a rest Scammen

Reactions: 12
Does she only have her following from having cancer? Or was she an influencer before that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't bother to announce the winner did she.. shur she probably kept the prize for herself.

Hopefully Lovebomb will learn not to use her anymore as she is just a lazy bleep. How disrespectful to that brand as well.

Reactions: 3
So she's away til Monday and she's left washing still drying on the clothes rails, the same washing as the previous posts a couple days ago, and they're right next to the Snug stock, Can you imagine the smell of musty washing in that kitchen.
Oh and Scammen your new hair is rank, you can see where the extensions meet your real hair, morto for you.
Since you read here as well... How do you feel about spending people's GFM in L.A...

Reactions: 16
Lads her hair 😱 no im sorry but them extensions are shocking!!! Whoever did them clearly doesn't like her or else it was literally their first day on the job 😂

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine what that hair will be like in a day or two. The extensions still looking the same but her hair all frizzed up and kinked - should be fun 😂😂😂 you can already see it happening

Dear god when her dad comes in the door and she turns around, her hair at the back 😱😱😱 she’s like one of those memes

• Haha
State of the hair😂😂 No-one actually gives a 💩 that you're out of the office till 17th nor do they care you won't be back on insta today Scammen . You're not that important.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.