Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂 she’s some bleeping eejit… wish my uncle was still in the police out there I’d have her cuffed and fucked out! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t she have just asked her dad to mind Roisin in the first place instead of being so passive aggressive on insta going on about having nobody to mind her. She’s done this now a few times. It’s so manipulative! Saying tit in a round about way on insta so others reach out to her instead of just asking people in the first place

Reactions: 13
Why couldn’t she have just asked her dad to mind Roisin in the first place instead of being so passive aggressive on insta going on about having nobody to mind her. She’s done this now a few times. It’s so manipulative! Saying tit in a round about way on insta so others reach out to her instead of just asking people in the first place
Maybe she doesn’t ask and makes people offer it to her with these stupid stories. Because her dad is always watching her stories - very quick to pull her up on the test results etc…

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she wearing. I'm all for being comfy on a long haul flight but you can still look out together and casual without looking like you've been dragged through a bush backwards!

Reactions: 13
She is going to be freezing on that flight, we flew to america last year and the plane was Baltic and their blankets aren’t great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is she wearing. I'm all for being comfy on a long haul flight but you can still look out together and casual without looking like you've been dragged through a bush backwards!
Be baltic on the plane in a pair of shorts

If she's trying to insinuate that she's any of the above in the mental health post then Scammen you are wrong, you are an absolute passive aggresive mentler who is all over the place, and hardly ever smiling except when sick and definately isn't always there for others. In other words Scammen... You are a Narcissistic Psychopath.

Reactions: 16
Hey chicks…………hope you are all well?
Haven’t been on here in sooooo long and just wanted to check in
I’m doing ok. Had a few nasty kidney infections and the antibiotics floored me but hopefully they did the trick.
Have my 4 monthly scan next week so always that nervous anticipation but it’s of my control. Fingers crossed the fucker is still dormant but if it’s not I’ll accept the results.

I would love an update on her nibs!! She has me blocked (obviously!!)
If someone had the time to give me a brief update and pics of the new gruaig I would be so very grateful………I need some entertainment this evening 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks guys and love and hugs to you all witches.
B xxx 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Amazing when authorities or those in higher positions message her about her false information. She had no choice but to share it as that certainly would have gotten out that she was told the correct information. No comment on the typical 'woe is me' post after it 💤💤💤

Reactions: 10
I’m doing ok. Had a few nasty kidney infections and the antibiotics floored me but hopefully they did the trick.
Have my 4 monthly scan next week so always that nervous anticipation but it’s of my control. Fingers crossed the fucker is still dormant but if it’s not I’ll accept the results.

If someone had the time to give me a brief update and pics of the new gruaig I would be so very grateful………I need some entertainment this evening 🤣🤣🤣

B xxx 💕💕💕💕
Ah B great to hear from you and yeah we're still witches. Pics of the hair just put up a few posts back. I'm blocked too so get info from here. She has a new drug dealer boyfriend and he's rough looking. She was called out by security in Dublin Airport for posting lies about time getting through security 🤣

B xxx 💕💕💕💕
Great to hear from you ❤
Shes still the biggest Billy bullshitter in Ireland
Smug as ever - forgotten about rhe business already
I must scroll the threads later to see if I can find a pic if the new boyfriend who whem she posted him many asked was it her father
Most if us still blocked but she's buying followers (good timing as insta is clearing bots by the 100s)

I hope all goes well next week 💖💖💖

Reactions: 6
Great to hear from you ❤
Shes still the biggest Billy bullshitter in Ireland
Smug as ever - forgotten about rhe business already
I must scroll the threads later to see if I can find a pic if the new boyfriend who whem she posted him many asked was it her father
Most if us still blocked but she's buying followers (good timing as insta is clearing bots by the 100s)

I hope all goes well next week 💖💖💖
Latest stats on Social Blade.
Screenshot_20230510_182605_com.huawei.browser_edit_13334773904214.jpg

Reactions: 2

B xxx 💕💕💕💕
This is the new fella, only one I could find quickly he’s been mostly on her stories if she shares him…. But have to say he looks old enough to be her da because his skin is rough and old looking, very weathered looking!

FA5644EF-8681-4287-AF6C-04073BCD70A5.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Another pic of the new beau @Missymeister😀
About 20 filters on that pic 😂😂😂 both of them look nothing like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the new fella, only one I could find quickly he’s been mostly on her stories if she shares him…. But have to say he looks old enough to be her da because his skin is rough and old looking, very weathered looking!

View attachment 2161279
About 20 filters on that pic 😂😂😂 both of them look nothing like that!
Omg seriusly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she no shame………not a bother on her……with her sleaze bag looking current bit of dick……sorry but she has a young daughter and family.
There are no lows this witch can’t go to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.