Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pain in the arse she knows quite well that you need to be at the airport well ahead of time for an American flight.
Any thing for content .
Never a problem before getting the young one minded
Can’t leave before 8?…. Either she’s a lazy witch or wants to miss the flight! Barry could take roisin, if not then her parents. She’s full of shite again! Is she looking for a free stay somewhere closer to the airport?

Reactions: 11
she is manifesting not being able to go on her trip..mark my words. She has plenty of help is she needs it..or has the help run out, finally! if you have an Intl flight, you make sure you have plan in place to be there before hand. There is no way that people wouldnt help her out.

Reactions: 10
Would her new boyfriend not run her to the airport? Even if they had to leave really early for him to get back for work (presuming he has a job).
Isn’t that what couples do for each other when they’re in a pickle, help out.
As if Ro-sheeeen couldn’t stay with her Mum tonight.
Something more going on, she doesn’t want to go. Doesn’t want to leave the boyfriend, didn’t she say it’s his birthday this week.

Def... lets not forget its all about Shan! probably doesnt even have a ticket booked

Reactions: 5
Actually it's just trying to boost engagement to hide all the followers she bought and the fact she can't be bothered flogging her crappy overpriced candles.

She only went to new York not that long ago so how come all of a sudden not sure how long things are for airport 🙄

Reactions: 16
Everyone knows the rules around airport arrival times and if you don’t a simple look on an airport site will tell you. She just has nothing else going on in her life, if she doesn’t have cancer she has nothing to say

She'll go with option of leaving car at pals and then her car will have something wrong with it in morning and she won't get going. She doesn't wanna leave the new bf so obvious

Reactions: 7
Can’t leave before 8?…. Either she’s a lazy witch or wants to miss the flight! Barry could take roisin, if not then her parents. She’s full of shite again! Is she looking for a free stay somewhere closer to the airport?
Like could her parents not take the child the night before and she could go up and stay with her friend or leave early.

Reactions: 8
Tell you what..it’s really disrespectful to the friend she is going to see. She’ll see all these stories and how HARD it is for Shannen to organise herself to come to her for what is a special time in the friends life. Had the whole weekend and the week before and still didn’t pack, didn’t even get a suitcase, didn’t organise childcare, didn’t sort the hair and nails out, didn’t arrange to arrive at the airport in plenty of time. The two days before is when she does everything. And spends time writing on Instagram and talking into the phone instead of packing.
In the time it took to write up that big spiel this morning, she’s have a case packed. She isn’t even busying herself washing her own hair.
Honestly if I was the friend, I’d think I’d say …’ya know what Shannen, if it’s too hard, let’s just leave it, I’ll see you in June’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Barry had such a lucky escape. He was like a lap dog to this lazy greedy cow. If she hasn’t any luck for that fake GFM it will be a result.
---
Anyone know the winner of the jewellery competition she was supposed to have drawn two days ago?????????

Reactions: 9
Where is she flying from?
---
Actually it's just trying to boost engagement to hide all the followers she bought and the fact she can't be bothered flogging her crappy overpriced candles.

She only went to new York not that long ago so how come all of a sudden not sure how long things are for airport 🙄
She flew from Shannon last time, i persume its Dublin this time so different experience but regardless simple google it🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s the exact type of person who drives me mad. Everything is always a big drama. Just grow up and sort it out you fool

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she always seems to be a bag of nerves anytime dublin is mentioned and having to drive there. she is a simpleton . surprised her dad isnt dropping her up altogether.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.