Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww guys I’ve been out of action fir a few weeks. One infection after the other so just starting to get back to myself.

I have no clue what the trollop is up to and I don’t really care but if sometime cares to give me a brief update I would appreciate it??!!! Is she signed up to a new agency?? Are they dim or just unaware of her despicable carry on and the whole GFM scandal?? Like why would any agency sign her up she is a complete carcrash and a liability.
Anyway my Tattle witches have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day tmro to all you amazing Mammies on here 💕💕💕💕

Hope you are all doing great and so lovely to see so many of you asking after me.

s
So good to hear from you Brenda hope the infections f off and you feel better

Summary: Scammen is still boring as duck and telling lies you ain't missing anything

Happy Mothers Day I hope your son spoils you xxx

Reactions: 7
The singing oh my days , Rosheeeeen asked me to put it up , right and that is how you justify plastering your child on Instagram for a bit of engagement, because she consented to it 🙈🙈🙈 A child ffs , someone please tell this absolute crature to give it up , her Instagram days are long gone

Reactions: 17
Wonder why she felt necessary to inform strangers she’s having a biopsy 🙄🙄🙄 who gives a duck about her. Maybe trying to justify more begging and sick leave. Good riddance to her.

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she felt necessary to inform strangers she’s having a biopsy 🙄🙄🙄 who gives a duck about her. Maybe trying to justify more begging and sick leave. Good riddance to her.
Cos she's a narcissistic cow!!

Reactions: 3
She's been very quiet today, maybe her neck is sore 🙈🙈 or else she knows once again that she's been caught out lying.

Reactions: 11
Be more in her line to stay and watch the child swimming
Rather then eating a bar of chocolate in front of thousands of strangers.
How she has followers is beond me.

Just coming on to say that. "What's your favourite chocolate bar" 🤦‍♀️ duck me scraping the barrel for content.

• Haha
Stains on the hoodie as well, ugh she's mank. I'd say she sleeps in the thing.

No talk about her sore neck, oh wait.. that was all a lie. Her content is riveting. I feel so influenced to eat a star bar now thanks to Scammen...not... You won't be getting any work with Cadbury's Scammen, stick to Laya.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it didn't work with Kellogg's and the crunchy nut it's not going to work with cadburys give it up Scammon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is ridiculously childish the way she goes on, like I’m all for acting the maggot at times but she is chronic!! Delighted she is losing followers, the sooner the ‘influencer’ bubble bursts the better !!

Reactions: 15
She is actually a pity.... and a very childish 27/28 yr old.

She'll be in therapy for a very long time and her child too when she's older.

Reactions: 8
That hoodie must be stuck to her. I’ve never seen her in anything else winter or summer.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She LOVES that jumper. I don’t even recognise that brand, is it expensive or something?

Reactions: 2
I was just listening to a podcast today where Vicky Phelan was interviewed and talked about how she tried to give her gofundme back but people didn't want it so instead she used it to fund a HSE role to help terminally ill people find relevent drug trials like she had found for herself. What an amazing woman she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was just listening to a podcast today where Vicky Phelan was interviewed and talked about how she tried to give her gofundme back but people didn't want it so instead she used it to fund a HSE role to help terminally ill people find relevent drug trials like she had found for herself. What an amazing woman she was.
Shannon, did you read that 👆👆👆👆👆👆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.