Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Hey chicks……haven’t been on here for a while and still have to catch up on what our Scammen is up to but quite honestly……I couldn’t give a flying fuck lol 🤣🤣

Today I got told by my oncologist that I am officially in partial remission 🥰🥰🥰🥰
My latest scan shows that yet again my lung tumours have shrunk and the tumour in my sternum hasn’t changed. Also there is no sign of any cancer cells in my lymph nodes or anywhere else in my body……to say I am grateful is an understatement 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Even my oncologist is flabbergasted!!!
I have been feeling well but there is always the worry that something is going on.
I need a right knee replacement for a couple of years and I am now well enough to have it done asap!!! There will be no stopping me!!!!
Hope you are all well and I wanted to share my amazing news with my Tattle bitches lol!
Love and hugs to you all. B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Missymeister

Hey bitches!!………well I got some truly amazing news today!!
My blood markers are showing that my cancer is dormant at the moment!!
The cancer is still there but it’s having a very welcome sleep lol 😴😴
I’m still trying to process the news but it’s the best Christmas pressie ever!!
My beautiful son said ‘Mom it’s a Christmas miracle’ and it hit me then.
Thank you to each and every one of you beautiful women who have shown me so much love and support. I’m so emotional and so fucking grateful.
Now I’m going to open a bottle of vino and slowly let the miraculous news set in.
Love…hugs…kisses and most of all thanks to all of you for your support and care.
FUCK CANCER bitches!! 🖕🖕🖕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕
B xxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Nofilterdee

My husband is stage 4 with a terminal diagnosis. When we were told the illness had progressed we asked the oncologist about overseas treatments etc. His exact words were that they will take your money but that is no guarantee of anything and there are centres in the US (highly unregulated) that prey on peoples desperation for a cure. He is very well respected for his knowledge on the type of cancer he treats. He said he knows people want to try anything but it's ridiculous how much people will pay and how much people will have taken from them. Plus sadly you pay upfront.. and if you can't handle the full course of treatment - very common with immunotherapy (first hand experience on this) all that money is lost. The best hope is getting on clinical trials and in most cases these are free.

Saying all that if I thought a million euro could cure my OH I'd be straight into the bank 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Rhian1919

My cousin knows her landlord and apparently he found out about snug and told her she can’t be running a business from the house!!! There’s one for ye🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I donated to a young local boys go fund me for a house adaptation that needed to be done in a hurry. Unfortunately the young lad passed away his parents updated the GFM with details of where the full amount went . 3 charities benefited and were extremely grateful. There’s a right and wrong way to do everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Thumper

I was just listening to a podcast today where Vicky Phelan was interviewed and talked about how she tried to give her gofundme back but people didn't want it so instead she used it to fund a HSE role to help terminally ill people find relevent drug trials like she had found for herself. What an amazing woman she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

brandambassador

VIP Member
Yeah they came on one day and said someone was being hassled being accused of being them so they were leaving. Julie twins had something to do with it cos she made a sly comment/ dig the same day. Total bullying behaviour..these insta huns always seem to win out ...I wouldn't mind but tea spill was tame enough ...
It claimed to be a woman called Susan Burke. Not related to or meaning to be Suzanne Burke. Before the page deleted itself another fake one called ‘exposing tea spill’ was set up & shared this Susan woman’s face and all she is a nurse. Tea spill then vanished. Now I reckon those pages are always closely linked to Liz so I don’t know if it was Susan and Liz or simply nothing to do with that woman named but I’m always slow to believe when a page disappeared for being blamed to be someone & never returns. Remember bloggers unveiled had the same story re Ramona & it turned out it was her! Anyway I often think of setting up a page. Not for call outs for bullying but for truth seeking like not declaring ads, begging and stuff. I think I will over Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 33

dontcome@me

VIP Member
You really have to ask if adding a few months or a year at best case scenario to your life is worth £420k…

I personally couldn’t ask for it if it’s really just slightly prolonging the inevitable

I say this as a stage 4 cancer patient myself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Heidi88

VIP Member
I think this should work!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Malc

Chatty Member
Neil on Red Fm just read out a text message about Go Fund Me’s and it was clearly Shannon that the message was about. It basically said how so much money was raised for her and then she became cancer free and bought herself a car out of the money and plenty of beauty treatments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Shannen wouldn’t dare draw any attention to anything GFM related.

I actually know (although not well) Laura the girl whose GFM is being shared and it is indeed desperate times.

I am however personally very dubious about that place in Mexico though. She has shared that treatment there will include immunotherapy but not a whole lot else and from what I know of that place, they offer alternative type treatments like infrared saunas and colonics etc… snake oil type stuff.
She doesn’t want to lay down and just die and I get that… this place is giving her some hope. But yet again a massive amount of money being raised in a short time and no real plan outlined should she not make it there in time etc. or not be well enough to go should that sadly be the case. What will happen to all that money then. Shannen’s legacy making us all reluctant to donate

• Heart
Reactions: 29

work4aliving

VIP Member
I think the saddest part of all of this is she is a young girl who beat cancer three times ! We have all been touched by the disease and lost people or people here are currently suffering. She could have had a Platform beyond her wildest dreams if she went about it the right way and established herself as an advocate for others ...worked with the proper places etc .instead she threw any credibility away as well as her relationship for money and a two bit instahun career flogging crap and telling us about her boring day . It's forgotten that she incredibly beat the thing 3 times ...what a sad way to use the very precious gift she was given and I don't mean the money!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Missymeister

Hey
Thanks for the new thread and recap ❤
I think Barry has custody most the time as the child I never there (Ans scammen is a child herself)

@Missymeister sending you ❤ 💕 💓 Hope you are doing well xx
Hello my tattlers!! Awww @Tumeric123 I’m doing ok thanks so much for always thinking about me.
Bit out of sorts but plodding along!!
I have made the decision not to look at her nibs anymore on Insta but from reading here it is quite clear watching paint dry would be more fun!!!
Hope you are all doing ok and getting ready for Christmas. I’ve no doubt, like myself, you have all sent orders by the dozen in for Scammens candles 🕯🕯🤣🤣
She will be selling them in the middle aisle in Aldi soon (in person 🤣🤣)
Love & hugs to you all. B xx 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Missymeister

Awww guys I’ve been out of action fir a few weeks. One infection after the other so just starting to get back to myself.

I have no clue what the trollop is up to and I don’t really care but if sometime cares to give me a brief update I would appreciate it??!!! Is she signed up to a new agency?? Are they dim or just unaware of her despicable carry on and the whole GFM scandal?? Like why would any agency sign her up she is a complete carcrash and a liability.
Anyway my Tattle bitches have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day tmro to all you amazing Mammies on here 💕💕💕💕

Hope you are all doing great and so lovely to see so many of you asking after me.
@Missymeister hope you are doing ok xx
s

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gwaygurl

GUYS THE TIKTOK HER FREND PUT UP AND SCAMMEN IN THE BACK
OMG , the smug thieving face of that one , were the poor people the people who couldn't really afford to donate to the gfm but out of goodness and kindness couldn't pass out a story of a girl who had cancer for a third time and had a small child and needed to go abroad for treatment and donated anyway ? Or were the poor people , people who could actually do with a bit of charity but go under the radar for fear of being branded a fraud like this yoke? I could go on but I think we get the picture. Sit there and giggle not a care in the world . What an absolute scumbag.#fraud #wheresthemoney #thief
And also for someone who wants to get away from the scandal she created isnt posing in a video like that just dragging your name back into the limelight OR is that the aim here , to go to media and cry poor me getting bullied ....always a hidden agenda with this dose of scutter

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Was she missing because she has had enhancement surgery and she needed time to recover.. she looks completely different

• Haha

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
For some lighter relief, does anyone remember when she/her friend made an account here and lied that she had got a contract with primark to design a range of kids clothing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick