Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion : Hide the money Y'all, there's Scammen around !

Never forget this moment !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Whatever it is keep the go fund me in title , when she's googled it'll be stuck to her name like flies around shite 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I’m no hairdresser but duck me did stevie wonder do those extensions? They are awful looking!! You can see where her hair ends 🙈 aren’t they supposed to be blended into your hair! Also, ihope her mam is ok but I do hope she never needs to do another fundraiser for her!

45D828E8-4C63-4C85-8E7D-786616569614.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s a brand ambassador for platinum now along with julie, they’ve the same hair now 😂😂 just different colours. Is that all that hair dressers can do?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I told ye she'd be back on with all the bits and pieces done. The mother must not have been as serious as she made out to be. She's a down and out toe rag.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion - mam had a scare, whatever, look at my new hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jezs if these insta wans could bottle confidence they would make a fortune.

Reactions: 6
i dont like this girl but the smug head on her with her at least 500euro worth of fake hair just boils my blood. she cant wash herself not to mind keep up with the maintenance of those extensions. lovely to see her rub it in peoples faces what shes doing with their money cos it sure as hell aint her part time / full time job

Reactions: 16
i dont like this girl but the smug head on her with her at least 500euro worth of fake hair just boils my blood. she cant wash herself not to mind keep up with the maintenance of those extensions. lovely to see her rub it in peoples faces what shes doing with their money cos it sure as hell aint her part time / full time job
She'll go down eventually, it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 6
To make it worse, she didn't pay for them out of her own or the gfm money
If you squint really hard, there is a tiny ba or something - which isn't enough for advertising t&c so report all those as scam/fraud

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.