Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes out she's besties with him
My dealings with him when my Relation was sadly dying of cancer was
He was very matter of fact no small talk.
He said what had to be said and that was it.
Nice man but I couldent see my self calling him Seamus.
She's calling him Seamus to make out to people that's she's close to him but we all know she isn't.
I'm surprised even that a consultant was there yesterday as they all take so much time off for any bank holiday, it's always the understudies that are there and I work in Healthcare so I see this a lot. She should have a small scar and be a bit bruised today or red and inflamed and be like this for a bit, I hate saying this but I don't believe she was at the hospital, if you're reading here Scammen, prove me wrong.

Reactions: 10
Is that on the agency page on FB? Just had look there and all comments gone from it?

Edit - just saw it's in Instagram page those comments and still there 👍💪💪
The same post is on FB but no comments, my bad

Reactions: 4
Her silence today....the sheep will be messaging her "you OK hun?" after her "hospital appointment " yesterday.

Reactions: 6
Im blocked , why was she in the hospital yesterday?
Biopsy on a lump that's on her neck that shouldn't be on her neck but only getting it biopsied because seamus knows she's a worrier and he wants to reassure her. Even though the team have agreed it's nothing to worry about. Bear in mind it's scammen we talking about so how much of that is true is debatable🙄

Reactions: 11
We Gona run this town tonight 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously , wouldn't run a piss up in a brewery by the looks of SMUG ...oh sorry snug 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is foxy the new fella? And laughing at “run this town” playing over the photo of her and her possie, more like “run away with yer husbands and money” 🤭🤭🤭 and your neck looks sore Scammen…… 🤒🤒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is foxy the new fella? And laughing at “run this town” playing over the photo of her and her possie, more like “run away with yer husbands and money” 🤭🤭🤭 and your neck looks sore Scammen…… 🤒🤒
If only we could all work the bare minimum, be child free 90% of the time and go out as much as SJ 🙄

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I am wrong, would she not have a plaster or something on her neck if she was after having a biopsy??

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I am wrong, would she not have a plaster or something on her neck if she was after having a biopsy??
They put like paper stiches on my boob after a biopsy there... and my friend had a biopsy from her leg and they put a plaster over it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Awww guys I’ve been out of action fir a few weeks. One infection after the other so just starting to get back to myself.

I have no clue what the trollop is up to and I don’t really care but if sometime cares to give me a brief update I would appreciate it??!!! Is she signed up to a new agency?? Are they dim or just unaware of her despicable carry on and the whole GFM scandal?? Like why would any agency sign her up she is a complete carcrash and a liability.
Anyway my Tattle witches have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day tmro to all you amazing Mammies on here 💕💕💕💕

Hope you are all doing great and so lovely to see so many of you asking after me.
@Missymeister hope you are doing ok xx
s

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.