Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Irishgalperth on the winning title suggestion🥳🥳
QUICK RECAP
Snug by SJ was finally launched in October. Turns out its a range of candles that she's stuck her name to. She says one new product will be added each month but shur its Scammen so we don't really believe her. She will also be expanding her range so we await that with bated breath. She thought long and hard about how to pack the candles and what she would like to receive if she ordered one. So if you order one you're in for a treat coz u get a lollipop and some twizzlers🥳 she showed wax melts in the empty sweet containers and was called out here on it. She was fairly quick on her stories after that with some cock and bull story about how they're not stored in the boxes and they were just there for handiness sake because she was so busy.
The only thing she's busy at is reading here so if u need a question answered ask here and she'll reply on her stories😂 she also likes to write herself questions and address stuff that's brought up here.
Barry's not on the scene anymore and poor Scammen has to do everything now. No more lounging in bed all day bless her. She couldn't even open a box in the shed the other day to find Xmas decorations bless her.
The scammer told us how a charity came to her door and she signed up and gave over her bank details. She then wondered could they be scammers. Bit like herself so. She also encouraged us to try therapy as everyone needs therapy according to herself. She has flogged everything from water bottles to necklaces to tan to makeup to clothes and god knows what else. Also manages plenty of nights out and trips away and never seems to have the child

Update from @Missymeister

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Congrats to @Irishgalperth on the winning title suggestion🥳🥳
QUICK RECAP
Snug by SJ was finally launched in October. Turns out its a range of candles that she's stuck her name to. She says one new product will be added each month but shur its Scammen so we don't really believe her. She will also be expanding her range so we await that with bated breath. She thought long and hard about how to pack the candles and what she would like to receive if she ordered one. So if you order one you're in for a treat coz u get a lollipop and some twizzlers🥳 she showed wax melts in the empty sweet containers and was called out here on it. She was fairly quick on her stories after that with some cock and bull story about how they're not stored in the boxes and they were just there for handiness sake because she was so busy.
The only thing she's busy at is reading here so if u need a question answered ask here and she'll reply on her stories😂 she also likes to write herself questions and address stuff that's brought up here.
Barry's not on the scene anymore and poor Scammen has to do everything now. No more lounging in bed all day bless her. She couldn't even open a box in the shed the other day to find Xmas decorations bless her.
The scammer told us how a charity came to her door and she signed up and gave over her bank details. She then wondered could they be scammers. Bit like herself so. She also encouraged us to try therapy as everyone needs therapy according to herself. She has flogged everything from water bottles to necklaces to tan to makeup to clothes and god knows what else. Also manages plenty of nights out and trips away and never seems to have the child

Update from @Missymeister
Thanks for the new thread and recap ❤
I think Barry has custody most the time as the child I never there (Ans scammen is a child herself)

@Missymeister sending you ❤ 💕 💓 Hope you are doing well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just plonking my ass here for another thread of scamming scenes and lies.

Cheers for the recap, she's insufferable as always

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yay my first title. Thrilled with myself. Do I get a candle in the post 😂
Not in the post, far too busy to post it. If you're local she'll leave one on the wheelie bin behind the GAA hall so collect it when you want xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm only catching up now,
Her saying she was really sick In December...uuggh... Didn't she have like the sniffles for one day?
She is definately that one at work who can't do a weeks work or always has to go home because she has an ailment of some sort.
I reckon when Laya get her back they will probably slowly push her out.
The fact that she is lying about someone's death and calling the person her uncle when he clearly isn't, is quite worrying and just shows how much of a liar she is. She will look everywhere bar the camera when she speaks about it, shows that she is over thinking what she is saying and makes her far less believable.
Brands will soon get exhausted from her behaviours as well and latch onto the next person. The only thing she is able to run is running herself into the ground and I'm all here for it.

Reactions: 9
So you buy a candle and her dad will deliver it to you or you can collect it at the local GAA club? A fine business Shannon, amazing well done 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her friend is managing the messages on the snug page, but if you have a message about collecting in the GAA pitch, message the page and Shannon will reply! Ok then 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's going up in flames just like the wick in her candles.

The thought crossed my mind today that I haven't seen any stories from tea spills lately and I went to see if there was any, as you know yourself sometimes accounts are shoved way down until you search for them

Anyway, it's gone. Really will miss it, it was great for the truth.

Yeah they came on one day and said someone was being hassled being accused of being them so they were leaving. Julie twins had something to do with it cos she made a sly comment/ dig the same day. Total bullying behaviour..these insta huns always seem to win out ...I wouldn't mind but tea spill was tame enough ...

• Wow
Yeah they came on one day and said someone was being hassled being accused of being them so they were leaving. Julie twins had something to do with it cos she made a sly comment/ dig the same day. Total bullying behaviour..these insta huns always seem to win out ...I wouldn't mind but tea spill was tame enough ...
It claimed to be a woman called Susan Burke. Not related to or meaning to be Suzanne Burke. Before the page deleted itself another fake one called ‘exposing tea spill’ was set up & shared this Susan woman’s face and all she is a nurse. Tea spill then vanished. Now I reckon those pages are always closely linked to Liz so I don’t know if it was Susan and Liz or simply nothing to do with that woman named but I’m always slow to believe when a page disappeared for being blamed to be someone & never returns. Remember bloggers unveiled had the same story re Ramona & it turned out it was her! Anyway I often think of setting up a page. Not for call outs for bullying but for truth seeking like not declaring ads, begging and stuff. I think I will over Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It claimed to be a woman called Susan Burke. Not related to or meaning to be Suzanne Burke. Before the page deleted itself another fake one called ‘exposing tea spill’ was set up & shared this Susan woman’s face and all she is a nurse. Tea spill then vanished. Now I reckon those pages are always closely linked to Liz so I don’t know if it was Susan and Liz or simply nothing to do with that woman named but I’m always slow to believe when a page disappeared for being blamed to be someone & never returns. Remember bloggers unveiled had the same story re Ramona & it turned out it was her! Anyway I often think of setting up a page. Not for call outs for bullying but for truth seeking like not declaring ads, begging and stuff. I think I will over Christmas
Hell yes. I will support you 100%! Yeah that Ramona one ended up being a whack job but a page is certainly needed for legitimate things like this. I’m pulled up for bad behaviour in my job/industry if don’t play by the rules, I don’t see it as bullying. Accountability only makes you better, so it’s those like Shannen who will never be able to see this. Zero moral standards anyway.

Reactions: 16
She still has to come on and try sell something on the day of her Daughter's birthday.
I've never used B perfect but now I never will because she's associated with them. The more she thinks she's "#influencing" the more uninfluenced people get.

Reactions: 7
Hey
Thanks for the new thread and recap ❤
I think Barry has custody most the time as the child I never there (Ans scammen is a child herself)

@Missymeister sending you ❤ 💕 💓 Hope you are doing well xx
Hello my tattlers!! Awww @Tumeric123 I’m doing ok thanks so much for always thinking about me.
Bit out of sorts but plodding along!!
I have made the decision not to look at her nibs anymore on Insta but from reading here it is quite clear watching paint dry would be more fun!!!
Hope you are all doing ok and getting ready for Christmas. I’ve no doubt, like myself, you have all sent orders by the dozen in for Scammens candles 🕯🕯🤣🤣
She will be selling them in the middle aisle in Aldi soon (in person 🤣🤣)
Love & hugs to you all. B xx 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She literally just posts ads. Out to make some quick money. How is that ‘influencing’? She’s so lazy if she was a kangaroo she’d be a pouch potato.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.