Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's on for the sympathy vote, sorry Scammen that boat sailed.
We'll have to keep a look out for swelling or bruising around the neck now as she'll definitely have some...if she's telling the truth.

Reactions: 5
Talking to me team 🤢🤢🤢 your mean your consultants team . I'm not worried ....I am worried . . She actually smiled when she said tomorrow is meant to be lashing all day just after she said she doesn't have roooooosheeennnn . Is she that bad minded

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off looking for sympathy Scammen. Trying to distract from the GFM again.

Reactions: 6
Jeez this girl really is wishing illness back on herself ...its frightening to watch ...she prob is twisted enough to think it will stop the gfm chatter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has the most smirky, slapable face... id love to whack her.... looking for sympathy again, duck off Scammen, no one cares🙄

Reactions: 9
Lymphoma is classed as a blood cancer so haematology look after it. I sadly know.
Now I’ve no idea if Seamus is one or an oncologist

Reactions: 2
Seamus is an oncologist, well he was when he looked after my mother when she had cancer.
Seamus was Shannen's oncologist for her first two diagnosis of cancer and treatment, which was, afaik chemo only. She went to Dublin for stem cell transplant on her third diagnosis and she was under Dr.Bacon there who is a haematologist.

Reactions: 3
Had she addressed the go fund me 12-15mths ago, the out pour of sympathy for these lumps appearing and having to get them checked, would be huge right now.

The boy who cried wolf.....

Would she not go to the parade to watch her daughter partake in it?!!

Reactions: 7
Had she addressed the go fund me 12-15mths ago, the out pour of sympathy for these lumps appearing and having to get them checked, would be huge right now.

The boy who cried wolf.....

Would she not go to the parade to watch her daughter partake in it?!!
Is the child in it? She said Barry has her?

Seamus is an oncologist, well he was when he looked after my mother when she had cancer.
Seamus was Shannen's oncologist for her first two diagnosis of cancer and treatment, which was, afaik chemo only. She went to Dublin for stem cell transplant on her third diagnosis and she was under Dr.Bacon there who is a haematologist.
She makes out she's besties with him
My dealings with him when my Relation was sadly dying of cancer was
He was very matter of fact no small talk.
He said what had to be said and that was it.
Nice man but I couldent see my self calling him Seamus.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.