Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is nothing private
Do we really need to know her familys business.

Reactions: 7
Why is nothing private
Do we really need to know her familys business.
She always has to try have a pity party doesn't she. She'll be on today like nothing is wrong now. And will say she's not discussing it as it's private but will look for pity.
As brilliant as Pieta house are also, I'm not going to donate because she shared the link.

Reactions: 8
She is pathological...she cannot cope with being well ..bring at work and the mundane life stuff ...she didn't need to mention her mother ...no one missed her anyways she is never on and when she is it is mind numbingly boring...

Reactions: 16
She wasn’t any more “MIA” then she has been already the last couple of weeks. She clearly said that so everyone would ask if she’s ok. Again, attention seeking. It’s almost like she thrives off being sick and family members being sick.

And again the Drama....mum had a scare!!!
Did she cough/have a headcold????
She's such a dose🤑

Reactions: 12
As well “thank you for your messages” does she mean thank you in advance or thanking her followers who must be psychic and knew her mother was sick before she had to go and post it?? I could put my mortgage on it no one text her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Oh Scammen here we go again with the sick card….. if you’re not sick it’s your brother and if your brother isn’t sick it’s your mom and if your mom isn’t sick it’s your uncles pet turtle……

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she doesn’t have a need for a tit tonne of money any time soon. Oh how ironic after pissing it away on crappy candles and crappy brows

Reactions: 5
Well unfortunately for Scammen is tattlers will hold a grudge until her GFM is addressed and addressed properly, it's not going away , we're not going away just be a decent human and address it , tell everyone how you conned them and spent their money fraudulently. That is all have a great day tattlers x

She’s one of those girls in school who used to guilt trip you into being their friend or feeling sorry for them because they or someone they know is always sick, and when you call them out in anything they throw the sick card at you to make you feel guilty. A manipulative attention seeker if ever there was one

Plus she knows she can’t come on as her procedure on her neck was fake as feck. No plasters stitches or bruise even.
Just waiting for her to address that now I’ve posted it.
Like we all have dramas but don’t air every bit of them on insta

god she grinds my gears.

Reactions: 11
She tells so many lies that I think she has forgotten what she's told people, she should come on here to be reminded.
Wait for one of her friends to come on here now and tell us not to be discussing her family member etc as it's private, even though Scammen has it on her stories for attention.

Her neck biopsy was definately bull anyway as she hasn't even a scratch, she just loves to lie and try gain sympathy votes. People are tired of her and her lies. There's not a hope in hell people will donate any money that she asks for over all the scamming she's done. She has a wedding this weekend doesn't she, what's the bet she'll have new nails and tan done and eyelashes, brows etc, the mother taking a turn will soon be forgotten about then.

Reactions: 6
her mam had a scare, sure... didnt stop her going out last friday and posting photos etc.

Her mam had a scare? Did she fall over the mountain of boxes of candles and wax melts left in the hall???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.