Shannen Joyce #12 Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To make it worse, she didn't pay for them out of her own or the gfm money
If you squint really hard, there is a tiny ba or something - which isn't enough for advertising t&c so report all those as scam/fraud
I wouldn't want this hair even if it was free , not blended at all it's awful, imagine it straight or tied up there where clearly no extentions put in around her hair at the lower hairline for the blend ! Her and Julie look ridiculous !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m dying to see her hair once she washes it, is that why twins and me always goes around with a chip pan for a head till she goes and gets it washed and styled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We all know how wild shannens hair likes to be and she loves showing that. So Iโ€™d say itโ€™ll be like a mushroom on top of her extensions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

like this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4C0D2531-65D7-4D0F-9857-77179F8B6D79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus she is the image of Melissa millls with her hair like that, this is what mmb aims for with the filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah lads she would eat herself...she is very like sabby ...quiet during the week ...always something wrong but flying come the weekends ....

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thought it was very bad form to go Instagram official with someone the day of a family wedding? she knew people would be talking about this

Reactions: 21
wouldnt say it would even enter her head! it wont last with him either !

Reactions: 8
Baz was way too good for her!!! Sheโ€™s more matched to this lad now with his turkey teeth!!! Two toe rags!!!

Reactions: 16
Wonder who he is poor Baz he is better off he wonโ€™t have to deal with this baby he wonโ€™t last long the new guy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.