Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oll36

Oh my heart aches for the manipulating con artist....Not...

I wonder will Barry answer the questions regarding the GFM now that he got away from her.

She launches her sob story right before her launch, does she all think that we are stupid.
I would never want anyone's business to fail but hers is built on theft and fraud so I for one am looking forward to it failing.

Reactions: 23

Philgate

These ones sicken me.. they show themselves in bed, they invite peopel into their home, they show their kids, they show their holidays, they tell of health issues, they show the inside of their mouth, their rashes, they cough into the camera- but when it suits, don’t ask a question unless you know me.
Eh hshannon, the only selling point you have is inviting people into your boring drab world- alienate those desperados who care and you’re fucked. Good luck with the launch

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
She's definitely dealing with that couple from Bandon. So they are making all the candles and shannen is putting her label on them and repackaging them. Right. Excellent product development and manufacturing there Shannen. Taking from other people and claiming it for yourself.... Oh wait that sounds familiar

Their jar candles are €30 and their wax melts are €10.50😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Lads I had to come on here to tell about something that id never forgive myself for not telling you about because ye would be raging at me…

cue… an ad.

more like, I effin forgot I had to do an effin advert to make some money because me gfm has taken a dip since I half launched a brand.

also isn’t her child like 5? Who plans to have a movie night with a 5 year old after 9pm? Poor child is probably exhausted not having Barry around to parent her.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Tis not an airport Scammen no need to announce your departure for the weekend👍 Taking time away from her phone for weekend so won't be on insta. Same as during the week so👍
P.s. Scammen don't forget to announce the competition winner before you go. U did say you'd do it today after all

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
What's cancer got to do with size of her eyebrows?
If Shannen wants to post pictures of herself and information about herself, she needs to be able to take criticism. Cancer isn't a get out of jail card, cancer doesn't and shouldn't make you immune to bring in the spotlight. She's got away with that headline for far too long.
New member felt compelled to log on to tattle at 5am to make sure we reflect on others’ personal situations before we judge them on their ridiculous beauty treatments.

Makes sense..

• Haha
Jesus what a dope,she hasnt an original thought in her head.There wasnt any research done on her part was there to make sure she at least had an exclusive original name for her "business". She's like a child playing grown ups.To think there is a genuine lady in england who put a lot of research into making her candles original only to have this dope pouring ready made wax into a jar,sticking a childish label on it then calls it the same name as a genuine business.I think ill do a wardrobe clear out sell my clothes and call myself Brown Thomas.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Remember when she found that lump (mid the GFM call outs) and there was a mad dash to dublin & then it was never mentioned again?!?! Similar to the baby grows before the GFM. Everything is curated with her, always a scam. I don’t trust her for a second & no matter what she says I don’t believe her.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Thanks to @DollyDaydreaming for thread suggestion. Had to amend slightly to fit.

@Missymeister is off to Coldplay tomoro🎉🎉
Recap
Shannen being her usual boring self. Still ignoring the gfm and hoping it goes away. Stories appeared online about her been trolled. Comments on Dublin's 104 on Facebook, corks 96fm and RSVP were deleted if the didn't show sympathy for our Shannen. She put up a pity story saying she was rattled by vile people online and that she can do no right no matter what. Teaspill also called Shannen out and her friend Joolie got involved and made it all about herself as per usual🙄
There was a rigmarole about lighting candles. Shannen lights hers to the universe while the rest of us if were asked to light a candle take it to mean in a church. She also had a very unfunny story about waving at mass instead of shaking hands and it made her anxious. Think the word is awkward Shannen. She was sent a message about it and proceeded to call the person out on insta.
A Norwich Pharmacal Order was mentioned and she was supposed to be lodging it in high court a few weeks back. She had been advised that to launch her business she needed to take troll thing as far as possible.
We also found out her new business will be called Snug by SJ. Launching end of September. General consensus is loungewear.
She's fond of talking with her mouth full on camera, doing question boxes and not answering them and promising to do hauls. She's had more days and nights out than us all put together. She's also find of using the anxiety, mental health, neuropathy, fatigue, constant pain or panic attack cards( delete as appropriate).
Post #3 on thread 9 has a detailed rundown on Shannen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Early days when she even announced she was ‘launching a buisness’ I would nearly swear my son on the fact that a tattler found her buisness name registered and that is said ‘lounge wear’. I reckon she had a much bigger idea but between having to buy shit from China that wouldn’t back up her lies and realising she was funding this with GFM money and that she’s hated, I think the candle thing is a second thought, and after thought and a second thought of ‘hang on what if people won’t buy anything’…. Can anyone remember that first time we found out about snug from an excellent tattler

futuremrslacey

God for such a small country we are blessed with all these new “designers”,pippa,Erin,Rachel,Lisa,and now Shannon. Gucci,Versace eat your hearts out.

• Haha

Maxser

ethically sourced in Ireland but yet waiting on a shipment to come....shes the BIGGEST fraud i've ever come across & she cant keep up with her own lies.Badly need the night away...FML

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Guarantee she will "announce" that Barry is gone before she launches SMUG.....She always has to milk the pity angle! The more sympathy she can get, the more sales she will have!!! We have seen her dirty tricks several times before, and bottom line for Scammen is getting money off people, and dosnt mind how low she has to sink to get it🙄

Reactions: 20

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah here's the early morning beach story. Cue the anxiety/ mental health/ pity/ breakup/ health (delete as appropriate) post just in time for Monday🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20