Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely dealing with that couple from Bandon. So they are making all the candles and shannen is putting her label on them and repackaging them. Right. Excellent product development and manufacturing there Shannen. Taking from other people and claiming it for yourself.... Oh wait that sounds familiar

Their jar candles are €30 and their wax melts are €10.50😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How can Ladies who luncheon hold a charity event for Marymount and then invite someone who has conned loads of innocent charitable out of money so that she could spend it all on herself rather than use it for the purpose it was supposed to be used. I am definitely contacting them and also will be ringing Mary Mount Fundraising team and notifying them of it as there is no way in hell that they would want their good name tarnished by someone like Shannon.

And..if that fails.. I will personally buy a ticket to go to the launch and once Shannon is mid speech, I will stand up and ask her where is the GFM money gone.

I actually can't believe that they haven't done their homework on this. Definitely more that you have the potential to go up qnd qsk questions.

I actually can't believe that they haven't done their homework on this. Definitely more that you have the potential to go up qnd qsk questions.
And to be honest irregardless of the GFM the way she treated Misey should exclude her from anything like this. She hasn't a heart - this a PR op for her brand 'taking time from her busy schedule' and nothing more.

She may be a 3 x survivor and honestly wish she remains fit and well but her behaviour means she should do the decent thing and step away from the fundraiser rather than tarnish the event with her bad choices

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll go with my friends advice and buy the aldi candles for 5.99,as her said her house always smells so nice once you walk in her front door.30 euro for a candle you'de want your head examined.

I
I used to buy wax melts from a certain online wax company,now don’t get me wrong they were fab,but €5.99 each and then p&p,until I found the Aldi ones for €1.99 and oh my god,unreal,same with the candles.
if she was giving them for free I wouldn’t take them off her,hope she falls flat on her face with this scam,I mean business.

Reactions: 13
For anyone that didn't see the hairy mollys on her forehead here u go 🤣🤣 state
Screenshot_20221022-131918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
D37AAB71-BA18-4EAC-B596-F400CF187FCF.jpeg
Yeah, she’s buying candles and other products from here, sticking a Smug sticker on them, and selling them on.

The owner of this company follows Scammen and she follows him.

I love how she originally said this idea came to her when she was having her transplant and there’s nothing like it on the market. When the reality is there is a company who mass manufactures it as a private label- furthest thing from being a unique product 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just text an old work colleague of mine from west cork sheknows of the couple that own this business. Their sales have dropped and they had a lot of stock that's why they've gone into private labelling to basically try and shift what they couldn't sell.
So thats how Shannen can say irish made cause this crowd are buying in their glass etc from china and getting wax and fragrances from the uk. The candles are made in Cork then.
I'd say this won't end well, shannen thinks she's hit the jackpot, this crowd will ditch her as fast

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Poured in Cork, not made. Says it all really. She knows she is being watched for inaccuracies

Reactions: 11
A candle.. a poxy jaysus candle ffs... First of all i wouldn't buy one unless i could smell it First.. im not the better of it, a poxy candle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Candles and wax melts🥳🥳🥳🥳🙄🙄🙄🙄 there's not enough eye roll emojis for her. Bingo to a lot of ye on this thread that called it

Reactions: 17
I'll be interested to see what these candles are made with. Not because I want to buy them but because most candles are made with carcinogenics

adjective
  1. Causing or tending to cause cancer.
  2. Causing or tending to cause cancer.
  3. causing or tending to cause cancer
So I'm curious if these are soy based but then even if they are they may still use fragrance oils so then they'd still potentially include these which would surprise me that she'd want to have anything to do with something that may potentially have that effect, no matter how small the risk may be

Also ... Her bio on the snug page really irritates me
"Snug-warm, cosy, comfy feels"

Maybe others say it differently but it rolls so much better as "snug-warm, comfy, cosy feels"

Reactions: 4
I can only imagion the conversation between her and her fella when she announced she was pouring money pardon the pun in to fecking candles.

Who in God's name gave her financial and business advice to go into candles
The market is saturated with candles.
Not a Hope she's going to make a profit out of this.
More so the way she has marketed the product up to this .

Surely her father and mother advised against this.
She hasn't the name to make these successful

Reactions: 10
Like galtee glow are doing this and also cork based - they are actually fab candles but I can’t afford them when Dunnes do ones for €3 or €4. The sheep will buy it wait and see! Also SJ 14000 real followers no bots!! Still way too many if you ask me 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is it a coincidence that shortly after it was officially revealed here, she revealed it herself (as she says, parked up, dashing to get it posted- doesn’t exactly sound planned and relaxed). She must read here all the time 👀

Also I really don’t understand how it’s something different and unique to Smug if she’s buying a white label product? Doesnt it mean in theory that I could buy the same white label product and sell it as “tacky candles”and it would smell the same?? I’m so confused.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.