Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she found that lump (mid the GFM call outs) and there was a mad dash to dublin & then it was never mentioned again?!?! Similar to the baby grows before the GFM. Everything is curated with her, always a scam. I don’t trust her for a second & no matter what she says I don’t believe her.

Reactions: 22
Geraldine if you’re here well done for the call-out on the GFM in her comments.
If Barry is gone good on him he was literally raising 2 children. Definitely not what he signed up for. He looked after her when she was ill she’s not sick now.
I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth she’s a narcissistic liar I know that because my youngest is one. It’s all about drama, deflections and lies and I cut that behaviour in my child on a daily basis. Narcissist’s can’t deal with being called out publicly on lies so drama and deflection follows.

She opened her life to the public so I will have a multitude of questions regarding smug, I can see account number 5 being blocked before October is out.

Reactions: 14
Remember when she found that lump (mid the GFM call outs) and there was a mad dash to dublin & then it was never mentioned again?!?! Similar to the baby grows before the GFM. Everything is curated with her, always a scam. I don’t trust her for a second & no matter what she says I don’t believe her.
Wasn’t the appointment a routine one anyway & she made out it was an emergency one . Foot tapping in the waiting room and all 😂

Reactions: 8
I agree I bet she used the egg she had and it didn't work
Good point but what would throw me off is that she booked a long haul flight for a party trip with her 'pal'.... If she was planning on trying to implant the embryo would she have planned this trip for when she could be pregnant considering she'd be high risk 🤔

Now that me thinking with common sense which we know lacks with Shannen.

Reactions: 5
No way did she use that egg and not use it for content. She was keeping that in her arsenal to roll out for publicity when needed.
There's a story there for sure

No way did she use that egg and not use it for content. She was keeping that in her arsenal to roll out for publicity when needed.
There's a story there for sure
This. There’s no way she would be able to brush her teeth and not tell the world. She got really into pushing her cancer story when Bowel Babe was dying- she would use anything she could find for a story. I think it’s probably too soon post transplant to be trying it anyway but could be wrong.

Shannen liking all the comments and not responding 🙄 the passive aggressiveness of it all
Maxine’s comment has been deleted - strange. I think what this all shows is her family/friends are *rough*. Not only by how they speak to people (the lack of class or tact makes me cringe) but also how they acknowledge yet laugh about the money situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her friends must be as dodgy as herself if they will stand by her after what she did with the GFM.. Does she really think it will all just go away. People need answers. And the fact that she hasn't addressed them just shows how guilty she is.

Her friends must be as dodgy as herself if they will stand by her after what she did with the GFM.. Does she really think it will all just go away. People need answers. And the fact that she hasn't addressed them just shows how guilty she is.
I really think Shannen and her possie dont realise that the GFM questions ARE NEVER GOING AWAY!!!!! People are disgusted and apalled by the way she has carried on and rightly so! Shannen may want to forget about it, and move on, but if she lives to be 100, the fact that shes a lowlife scammer will ALWAYS follow her, and she deserves that🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 13
you said it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shannen liking all the comments and not responding 🙄 the passive aggressiveness of it all
Wow they really are nasty. Jumping on a woman for asking a simple question. That gang are capable of anything. I wouldn’t cross them. I know of the crazy, illegal intimidation tactics that family have used in the past when they didn’t get their own way. I’d be scared to go up against them

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Are they real people?
Unfortunately 🤣

Wow they really are nasty. Jumping on a woman for asking a simple question. That gang are capable of anything. I wouldn’t cross them. I know of the crazy, illegal intimidation tactics that family have used in the past when they didn’t get their own way. I’d be scared to go up against them
Ignorant and uneducated is what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Go on 🍵 ☕ 🫖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Shannon needs to face reality now, The GFM questions are never going to go away until she addresses them.. No1 in their right mind will buy from "Smug" with the fraudulent way that she funded it. It is essentially blood money. And she can block us all she wants on Insta but people will still want questions answered.

She said no go fund me money or anyone else’s money was used for snug. So where did she get the money /investment. No bank is lending her money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.