Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi chicks……just a little update!!
I got the results from my 4 monthly scan today and I’m still trying to process thungs!!
the 3 tumours In my right lung have reduced in size significantly and the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body including my lymph nodes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
The tumour in my sternum bone remains the same……but has not increased in size.
Couldn’t have asked or hoped for such truly amazing news 💕💕💕
Next tick off my bucket list……NY to see my bestie for 8 days ☺☺
duck CANCER………you picked the wrong witch!!!!
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
This is amazing to hear ❤❤

Reactions: 1
I got the results from my 4 monthly scan today and I’m still trying to process thungs!!
the 3 tumours In my right lung have reduced in size significantly and the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body including my lymph nodes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Amazing news , so delighted for you 💗

Reactions: 3
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Delighted to see your update!! Enjoy NY you so deserve it xx

Reactions: 2
Guarantee she will "announce" that Barry is gone before she launches SMUG.....She always has to milk the pity angle! The more sympathy she can get, the more sales she will have!!! We have seen her dirty tricks several times before, and bottom line for Scammen is getting money off people, and dosnt mind how low she has to sink to get it🙄
100%, she’s so predictable. She thinks all the huns will share her brand out of support because the poor pet is going through a relationship breakdown. It’s so obvious yet she won’t see anything wrong with it, she has no morals and sure who can blame her watching the rest of them gain success by doing the same. Monkey see monkey do. I do wonder if that’s why our influencers are whole different breed, they’re setting the standard for the rest of them. Very few of them have a genuine following.
Smug will be launched and pedaled for a few months and then all forgotten about by the new year, as if never happened like gorrys brand.

B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Missy great to hear x enjoy nyc!

Reactions: 7
Ah here's the early morning beach story. Cue the anxiety/ mental health/ pity/ breakup/ health (delete as appropriate) post just in time for Monday🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine, she will probably do her "Smug" launch either from her bed or else in the hallway 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whos taking bets on her opening line for the launch tomorrow,ill go first.,"Oh lads im just soooo excited"and the hand up to her mouth biting knuckles.,🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she needs to realise this is not for her. So she takes a break and sleeps well and feels good. There’s your hint- you can’t hack the constant questions re the GFM and they’re not going anywhere so it’s time you did!!

also, do Emma not realise the minute anyone starts talking about them, people tap through

Lads I had to come on here to tell about something that id never forgive myself for not telling you about because ye would be raging at me…

cue… an ad.

more like, I effin forgot I had to do an effin advert to make some money because me gfm has taken a dip since I half launched a brand.

also isn’t her child like 5? Who plans to have a movie night with a 5 year old after 9pm? Poor child is probably exhausted not having Barry around to parent her.

Reactions: 22
“Taking time with Roisin” cos he’s had her the past few days.
She was having fun with the girls the other night, Roisin was def with Barry. Just wait for the bio to change to single mom once she breaks the news…a new angle for her to work with 😴😴
But but but , she can’t change her bio to ‘single mom’ shur isn’t her good Pal Me Joolie the only single mom in Ireland 🙄🤣

• Haha
How in the name of fook has this wan so many following her
Watching paint dry would be more entertaining .
She acts like a 13 year old

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.