Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
IVF means the egg is fertilized by the sperm outside of the body i.e in a test tube . Egg retrieval is egg retrieval, I have had both done there absolutely is a difference . So as I said yes I feel sorry for her but she didn't have to have IVF she could have done a freeze all at the time of egg retrieval. I 100% know what I'm talking about on this subject .
We will have to agree to disagree there so 🤣

Foggy

Chatty Member
Maybe one of those pull on fleese hoodies for bed
They give me the heeby jeebies 🤣🤣 I know ppl love fleecy pjs eyc but I hate being hot, especially in bed! They are usually polyester, I'd be sweating!! Ppl seem to love them though so I bet she will sell a bit if price is right.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I've reported all the chat in the car - soon as she put up the ad for tan went back and reported the pre talk about it. Sick of that shit
what do you report this as?

Also when she says ‘terms and conditions’ apply on a competition, where are these terms and conditions viewable? I’d like to know before entering.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Hi chicks……just a little update!!
I got the results from my 4 monthly scan today and I’m still trying to process thungs!!
the 3 tumours In my right lung have reduced in size significantly and the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body including my lymph nodes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
The tumour in my sternum bone remains the same……but has not increased in size.
Couldn’t have asked or hoped for such truly amazing news 💕💕💕
Next tick off my bucket list……NY to see my bestie for 8 days ☺☺
FUCK CANCER………you picked the wrong bitch!!!!
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Ah that's fantastic news.❤

Oh she's here alright 😂

aoibhedevlin | Watch Instagram stories anonymously | Posts | Comments https://instanavigation.com/profile/aoibhedevlin
Thanks to you both, I am very grateful 🤣🤣

Thanks to you both, I am verdy grateful 🤣🤣