Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm blocked. What was said?
Basically that she has been tit on Instagram but she has a few things going on at moment that she will fill in on as and when she needs to and life has been hectic. But she doesn't want us to worry coz it nothing health related. She's starting fitness plan today and thinking about dying her hair blonde not that that makes any difference just thought I'd add it in😀

What was beaker on about in her videos before/ in middle of those ads (with a tiny af so report away 👍)? Can't listen to her voice goes through me 🤦‍♀️ plus I woke during the night and can't get back to sleep 😂🤪
She was explaining what af means. She could say what it means but didn't know what % she was getting on what she was advertising last night🙄🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do hope Barry has seen the light & got away. The whole thing had to be damaging for his character & business. I feel for Roisin though, that her mother is now her main carer, she is so immature herself she doesn’t treat her in a mother daughter way. Roisin will only grow up to be a spoilt pain in the arse the longer that carries on.

Reactions: 11
Ah lads they are looking at her auld pal Miriam for dancing with the stars lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her comment on her insta one baba on ice, is that gone? I only watch her on instanavigation and its gone from that

Reactions: 3
Has her content always been so painful? If I ever put up a list of things I’ve done today (which also include work and tidying) on my insta, I think my friends would “are you ok hun” me. It’s just life, but not even exciting.

It’s not like she met a celebrity or she ran a marathon. She went to an appt, spoke to some people online, and tidied.

Please please tell me where I can buy some of this inspirational influencers merchandise

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you find her on that site? I can’t find her or twins and wai seems to be gone 😩

I do find it can be temperamental though, yes WAI is no longer being maintained

Reactions: 2

Sorry to derail but is Aoibhe Devlin on there? I searched but can't find her

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Thx a mill😀

Oh she's here alright 😂

aoibhedevlin | Watch Instagram stories anonymously | Posts | Comments https://instanavigation.com/profile/aoibhedevlin
Thanks to you both, I am very grateful 🤣🤣

Thanks to you both, I am verdy grateful 🤣🤣

Not sure she;d have the get up and go to be minding the child all by herself. Culd be a ploy for extra benefits too , I havent heard locally that theyve split up

Reactions: 3
So strange how there is no hype for her brand. No countdown to launch. No teasing an aesthetic. Nothing. I’m blocked from her page but checked the smug page yesterday and there’s crickets. Very strange

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.