Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oll36

think thats a little rude considering she had cancer hope you dont get it
I don't think it's rude, the person who wrote the comment didn't mention anything about her cancer. She was clearly pointing out Shannon's ridiculously over drawn in eyebrows. Do you think it was rude that Shannon called out for a lady suffering from cancer to be bullied?

It's nothing to do with her cancer she got them really badly tinted cop on to yourself u wet wipe
Have to agree with you, you didn't once mention her cancer. And you clearly pointed out what everyone else could see, how has badly tinted brows got anything to do with having cancer 🙄

Reactions: 20

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember she was supposed to be going on 96fm supposedly about her brand about three months ago and it got postponed for two weeks.

The reality was she was going on to talk about being a victim of trolling and they cancelled her after she was publically called out online for being a scammer and for sending those msgs to Missy.

Then she just never appeared on radio at all. Does she think people don’t remember these lies?

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It’s galling to be holidayingin New York knowing that it’s shoving peoples kindness right in their face. At least holiday in private. I’m sure many who donated couldnt afford a holiday let alone go to New York o no expense trip when she said the money was collected for “food on the table”. I feel for the guy who probably set it up in good faith but sensibly hasn’t mentioned it since.

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
He is hiding because it was brought up here that he was working with someone's boyfriend on here while also claiming pup , plus I wouldn't be surprised if she is claiming all sorts aswell and maybe pretending to social welfare she is single, I am sure her mate julie has given her a few lessons on how to do it and I'd say the money from the gfm is spread out amongst all her family in the credit union. I'd say the pair of them are scammers

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Tattle people are honestly the best detectives and predictors of instahuns next moves.

Calling the "sad we split up post before the launch" was chefs kiss. You lot are good. Very good.

I wait to see how badly this is gonna flop for her in a cost of living crisis I highly doubt she's going to be selling something of need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
it actually wasnt 5am i live in the states so it was midnight dumb nut
Hi Blarney Stone who lives near New York. Can you tell us what the GFM was used for? I presume you’re her friend. We all just genuinely want to know. Or has she not spent it yet? Thanks!

• Heart

Campfirestew

List of items it's been spent on
Renting apartment
Rent of home
New car purchase
Weekends away
Teeth
Nails
Brows
Eye lashes
Crunchy Nut
Charlie
Jewellery
Centre Parcs
New York
Concerts
Eating out & nights out
€200 - €400 dresses that she tried to sell on insta cos she didn't want the hassle of returning them
New ear pods
Business set up
Buying followers
First class seat train tickets

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Delighted for aul Baz if he’s free of her. She’s a spoilt brat enabled by her family. He has to live with the stigma of that GFM too because he’s stuck around and reaped the benefits of it up to now

Campfirestew

Up from 113k followers this morning to 114k this evening with no content...... Shannen has been shopping online again

• Haha

in4anose

Yes Shannon we will tell our fellas to check their balls coz it's prostate cancer awareness month🙄🙄 someone wanna explain to her where the prostate is?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Are we not her friends or is that only when it suits her. Like when she’s on the beach spouting nonsense. Really needs to work on the customer relations. Not that il be buying what she’s selling. I along with many others remember those messages she sent. Smug by Shannen can go do one.
100% this. She forgets that she overshares her life with members of the public. When she uses language like “you know me!” Or “I see ye as friends” that whole asking questions if they don’t know her becomes redundant.

By her own logic, she’d only have engagement from about 20 people if she didn’t want strangers talking to her about things (or donating money to her).

Also, now that Barry dumped her, I wonder will she be dating again? Any guy/girl who Googles her is going to see straight away she had cancer, obtained a bunch of money immorally from strangers and sent some vile msgs to someone with terminal cancer. Not sure how many fish in the sea there will be for her 😬😂

• Heart

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
If you want any links to make-up or clothes I wore in NY... Jesus no thanks. Apart from basic shorts/tees, the clothes she wore were cheap looking and not ill-fitting and why anyone would want to know where she gets anything from is beyond me.
I agree totally about the dad and “car karaoke”. It was clear that he wasn’t slightly into it but she kept on going anyway. She strikes me as someone who over-estimates her likeability and “cuteness” and, on top of that, doesn’t read the room.
Edited to say ill-fitting

• Haha