Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
“I’m bored waiting for my child to finish her breakfast”

this broke my heart. The thoughts of the poor child sitting eating breakfast alone while her mammy is up playing on her phone, talking to strangers on the internet is so sad. I’m sure after everything that child has gone through -esp recently - what needs most is for her parent to be present and reassuring.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Nofilterdee

The thing is that air bubble got past

1. the person putting the sticker on the candle
2. The person who picked that candle for the photo shoot
3. The photographer who took the picture
4. Herself who posted it on the socials.

The lack of attention to details wouldn't inspire me to shop with confidence 🤣

T
That sticker is not even stuck on right, can see the air bubble in it . Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd be almost 100% certain it's candles. Google Candles and Bandon and you'll find a company who make them. She follows them on insta...they follow her. the owners follow her and she follows them...plus they follow her private account too!

Reactions: 26

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
The big launch was three weeks ago… then nothing.
Then it was two weeks ago, post NY…. then nothing.
Her ama q&a about NY was three weeks ago… then nothing
Her question boxes have been a year ago, six months ago, six weeks ago…. Then always nothing.

Doesnt exactly inspire confidence in running a business. Imagine someone actually bought one of these smug products, it would genuinely never arrive. She’ll be quick to take your money, mind you.
I bet she regrets saying everything is 100% Irish made 😂. When it’s quite obvious the reason for the delay is you can’t 100% get a delivery date when ordering from Ali express 😂😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Tbh I’m not donating anymore to anything. There are far too many charities all receiving funding and all effectively doing the same thing. All with directors and staff on high salaries. If they can’t see the sense in combining where their funds would go further im Certainly not doing to help them.
People ultimately I don’t trust with money

• Heart

Philgate

So it happened months ago, but she tells everyone less than 24 hours before she launches her product. Manipulation much???

also,a week ago we all got a lecture about asking questions, then someone was slapped down in the comments. Then when she wants our money it’s all ‘I didn’t want ye to think I was hiding anything ‘

manipulative cow is all she is, changing the narrative.

barry If you’re watching, ye were cohabitants under the legislation which gives you a claim to property/money of the relationship.
Now normally if foe example someone gets a lump sum to cover e g health needs going into the future, it could be ring fenced. But here it won’t be cos she’s not using it foe the stated purpose. So funnily enough in not using it for what it was raised for, could allow a court to award him half.

also, I never buy this ‘we have nothing but love for each other’ crap.
A)you’re not a celebrity who has to manage the break up and
B) if that was true, you’d still be together.

I’d say there was skin and hair flying over the negative attention she brought to them and his family re the GFM. I’d say he’s sick of listening to her crap for years but only now can he leave that her health is stable

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
This is all so she can come on and give a big speech about 1. Me and Barry are fine but I like to keep my relationship private why can't people respect that
Or 2. Baz is gone I've been going through a lot why can't people respect that.
Either way? Its planned for 👀 on her stories, calculated for engagement. she's a troll.

She didnt want to come across as rude🤣sorry now ya muppet but that ship has sailed.Youre constantly coming across as rude when things arent going your way or youre questioned about anything you consider private,even though youre living your life through Instagram.Youre living in fantasy land where in your own head you're relavent,when you eventually grow up and wake up youll realise youre on your own,cant see any decent fella bothering with her unless he thinks he'll live an easy life on her scammed money.I heard ages ago his family had no time for her and were mortified with her carry on and id believe it they are a very decent family.She thought it was wonderful putting their life up for people to see the fool she was making out of barry,running to the shop for her crunchy nuts,her chocolate making her dinner while she was thrown in bed watching netflix or love island saying she was tired or was having anxiety attacks,but was fine then to go party or attend any function that came her way.Im just surprised he lasted as long as he did.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Who is this “us” she is referring to? Don’t ask “us” questions that you wouldn’t ask “us” in real life. She really sees herself among the top tier in the influencer world. Shannen you’re a total nobody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Oll36

I have seen family members go through invasive cancer treatment and get up and go to work. They had to work to fund a lot of their treatment, they didn't go and beg off strangers and if they did they would have showed them where every single penny went. They also had to tend to their families.
I understand that everyone's recovery time is different ,However she was well able to go get her nails done, go to concerts, spend all the GFM money, go and do podcasts, have girls night's out and troll innocent cancer victims all while on her "sick bed" and while she's doing this she left Barry to raise Roisin. When she was "recovered" she still took to the bed to talk to her followers instead of being present with her family.
If he has left then I wouldn't blame him for doing so, I couldn't imagine her treating him very nicely either, she has that "Karen" attitude about her and is very passive aggressive on Insta so imagine living with her.
I also think her time on Instagram is nearly up, what relevance does she have..zero!!

She is, I think, cancer free now, so she won't be the girl with cancer anymore.

The market is saturated with single mom pages so she won't make it there either.

Her sense of style and makeup isn't great so she won't fit into the fashion huns pages.

She has removed her "baba on ice" from her page so she won't fit in with the Fertility huns.

She also just doesn't have the personality for it so I think it's time for her to go back to Laya.

• Heart

futuremrslacey

I’m not being a total bitch here but this cow winds me up no end.
She’s gone through cancer 3 times and lost her hair 3 times and cried and cried about her hair.
Here she is now giving out about 1 grey hair.
Grow up you stupid stupid little bitch and be thankful you have fucking hair to go grey.
I really hope Barry got sick of her childish behaviour and dumped her ass,no less than she deserves.

Tattle people are honestly the best detectives and predictors of instahuns next moves.

Calling the "sad we split up post before the launch" was chefs kiss. You lot are good. Very good.

I wait to see how badly this is gonna flop for her in a cost of living crisis I highly doubt she's going to be selling something of need.
And the next prediction is, when this product launch falls flat on its face shes going to come on with another sniveling story,that she launched at the wrong time and she was an emotional wreck over the split and should have taken time out for herself before she went blindly into the launch.This dope is an open book.We can write the next chapter before she gets to it🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why do all the Irish huns think they need to bring out a brand? Most of them can’t string a coherent sentence together. It’s laughable

• Heart
  • Haha

Beavana

VIP Member
Maybe Brian has left her and changed the password to her AliExpress account and not she can't check the tracking number hence the delay in the launch of her amazing products 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23