Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they have broken up what happens with the embryo they have left? Like can she use it? That’s the sad side to it the fact they have that on ice
Before the egg collection the clinic will have made them sign forms on which of them, or if it remains both of them will have decision making over any embryos in the event of a split. If they picked both of them and disagree later then I think it has to be settled in mediation/court. (They also make you confirm what should happen if one of you die, as in can the surviving partner use them embryo with someone else. All very morbid but it meant to avoid things getting messy and needle live u ending up in court)

Reactions: 6
Surely a grown woman who’s had cancer three times wouldn’t be immature enough to have an incognito battle with a message board, and pretend to have split up with her partner to generate conversation here?! She’s not *that* low, is she??

i see no evidence she’s in a happy relationship that she’s proud of. So if he hasn’t left her yet, then I feel sorrry for the relationship as whatever is going on it’s extremely unhealthy.

Reactions: 11
No way has she not mentioned him in her stories for months over the talk of the pup payments…
Where is he when she is in the bed at night early morn shiten on ?
Rosheeeeeen could have been in her das when she was out for her sunrise walk and she lied saying she was going home to get her up… it’s Shannon she lies about everything else so

She will just ignore the talk about him just like she ignored all talk a the GFM

Reactions: 10
How she expects to get this brand even remotely off the ground with the absolute lack of content is beyond me. I can’t even see how anyone thought she was a horse worth backing 🤯
Radio silence, bar the odd NYC memory 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 11
How she expects to get this brand even remotely off the ground with the absolute lack of content is beyond me. I can’t even see how anyone thought she was a horse worth backing 🤯
Radio silence, bar the odd NYC memory 🥱🥱🥱
In the last week alone I've seen 3 TY mini companies with more social media presence than this snug has 😂

A bit of honesty needed now about real reason for delay rather than BS radio silence and pics from NY. If she has investors I'm sure they are questioning what they have done at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay hands up who was asking her questions? You're only allowed to ask anything if u know her😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You sounded like a witch because you are one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mask slipping again and then trying to pretend to be all nice and that you care about your followers 😂

Thought it was all 100% Irish product - you said that in a comment? But yet you're waiting on product to arrive? 🤔

Reactions: 13
I'm confused.... before New York she was saying she could have launched cos she was all ready to go but delayed til after holidays so she could focus on it...then after new york she was having issues picking a courier so it was delayed... and now shes still waiting on product... make it make sense!

Reactions: 16
Oh she's on one today😂 the stuff is in a warehouse in West Cork and the delay is getting it to East Cork. You would swear it opposite ends of the country😂. She's coming across as a witch in them last couple of stories. Something's annoying her or someone😂
Edited to add I predict another troll story/ rant in papers or online just in time for launch to get some sympathy 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she's on one today😂 the stuff is in a warehouse in West Cork and the delay is getting it to East Cork. You would swear it opposite ends of the country😂. She's coming across as a witch in them last couple of stories. Something's annoying her or someone😂
Edited to add I predict another troll story/ rant in papers or online just in time for launch to get some sympathy 👍
Just the type of person you’d want to part way with your hard earned cash for. She just can’t help but letting those true colors shine through. Excuse my language but she is a bleep

Reactions: 8
Great to be ranting at potential customers on Instagram. And lads she had no Dms - she is obvs reading here 🙄

Reactions: 15
Ah lads she did herself no favours with that rant. She is basically saying don’t ask questions about my product. She definitely has put a lot of potential buyers off now.

Are we not her friends or is that only when it suits her. Like when she’s on the beach spouting nonsense. Really needs to work on the customer relations. Not that il be buying what she’s selling. I along with many others remember those messages she sent. Smug by Shannen can go do one.

Like a baby grow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These ones sicken me.. they show themselves in bed, they invite peopel into their home, they show their kids, they show their holidays, they tell of health issues, they show the inside of their mouth, their rashes, they cough into the camera- but when it suits, don’t ask a question unless you know me.
Eh hshannon, the only selling point you have is inviting people into your boring drab world- alienate those desperados who care and you’re fucked. Good luck with the launch

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She could nearly take a spin to west cork herself or if anyone knows a man with a van 😂.
Very vague with her reply regards the delay .

Reactions: 10
Is it that hoodie she had on her today it had a little logo beside the zipper and on the cuff aswell,that Julie yoke was wearing one aswell,they’re bezzies aren’t they. If it is that it looks like a cheap knock off of the 4th arq one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.