Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
The ragdoll comment got me
My daughter is grown up now but when she was 3, she was dancing while standing on her dads feet, as little ones do, she fell off and his instinct was to keep holding on to her hand, her shoulder dislocated and she had to have it manoeuvred back in at hospital. We were told it’s so easy for this to happen, and most cases where from when grown ups playfully swing their kids by the arms. So certainly grabbing that little boy so harshly like that is dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
Firstly, driving while on live, she’s reading comments etc. When people comment on it, have the mick taken out them and blocked. She even does it when the kids are in the car.
If I’m honest it’s reckless and could kill someone.
Secondly, she likes to use bigger creators, get followers etc then will block them and brand them bully’s. But it’s VERY clear she’s the bully. She’s very controlling and just has a horrible aurora about her. Claims she is being bullied but the only person I see bullying is her.

Also she did a charity live for Stacey, she made other people do challenges & then when it came to herself/adam doing a challenge, it “wasn’t worth it”.

disgusting if you ask me. She complained about herself the whole live,rather than being positive for Stacey. Always about her.
I have seen the reading of comments while driving and while the kids are in the car. She only seems to address negative comments and not the nice ones from fans

lozza96

VIP Member
It was last night after DHb went live .DHB was in papa blazes comments on his live with Dan having a bit of an argument with him and then later on just after he was about to go of someone said about going live with shan and Adam and that's what he said however I don't know why he said it

MissBossyBoots123

I just said give him a cuddle and got accused thats a reward for bad behaviour. Someone called kimwick I think got blocked because she said play with him. She got hate for it
Its fucking disgusting how they are all enabling this behaviour towards such a small child
yeah I saw that, it’s horrible honestly…

lozza96

VIP Member
Does this thread have to get locked first?
#2-The Shann Fam is a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban
No i think you just make it and then just link the new thread to this one and then i think the mods close it ?

Does this thread have to get locked first?
#2-The Shann Fam is a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban
I've just read there's a thread on here on how to close the thread .you have to make the new thread link it to the old one and then post the link to the new one to the old one and then report your comment so it's gets shut down

No i think you just make it and then just link the new thread to this one and then i think the mods close it ?

I've just read there's a thread on here on how to close the thread .you have to make the new thread link it to the old one and then post the link to the new one to the old one and then report your comment so it's gets shut down

Attachments

• Heart
Honestly she thinks the fact its in a holder means its safe... no its taking your eyes and attention off the road. Its so dangerous and Police should be monitoring it.

mumz

VIP Member
This is a really fast paced thread. Taken only a month and looks like we might need thread 2 today

MissBossyBoots123

Isn’t it a really close age gap between the kids as well ?
It is. She must of given birth and practically given birth again - not necessarily a bad thing but when your in an alleged abusive relationship, I’m assuming that bringing another child into it would be something you avoid?

Yes judging by one of the kids dads status’ from about a year .. he only mentions seeing the girl… his daughter.. the old Instagram that’s been found.. one minute she’s in a relationship with a Kevin? Who ironically she was in a business with top.. her name against the company house records…. Next minute she’s pregnant and tagging somebody else ..
i also read a tweet where she condoned cheating is okay .. if the partner is frigid or something like that

Ohh it’s all coming out in the wash now isn’t it 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️