Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthisyouhuh

She’s driving again, with her kids in the bloody car! I’m screen recording and I’ll send the proof on. So dangerous
Has she got her crutch with her? She had that prop with her the other day. Ooohhhh I've got a debilitating illness, oohhhhh I'm in pain, hold my ciggie whilst I dance to Ed Sheeran for the millionth time. But Ooohhhh I'm in pain, can't move, I'm on PIP, let me dance energetically in my baggy top with my name on it, got merch, buy over priced tat from a tik tok nobody, but she's spreading vibes and positivity, sad face activate, hold my ciggie, I'm so in pain, I'm going to be positive for cancer sufferers whilst I smoke cigarettes, so much pain, don't tell DWP, such a vibe though with my purple hair...quick do that love heart thing with your hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

MiniMani

The biggest pet hate with her is that she always has to be some sort of victim. She loves getting sympathy, in fact, she thrives off it like it gives her a massive buzz. If people would stop moddy coddling her they would know that all this “behind close doors” wasn’t Adam…I can put my life savings on it. All this positivity bullcrap that she gives everyday but yet she doesn’t take any of it in herself because it’s not the light she wants to be seen in. She will always be the “woe is me, look at me and what I’ve been through” as if she’s the only person to ever go through bad situations. I had a terrible life but I hate when people feel sorry for me, I don’t want pity, I want people to be amazed that I made it through and am where I am now. She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror cause life is going to come crashing down around her and people will see her for who she really is. Call me a troll all you like..I’m a Middle Aged married mum that can see right through people and I’ll give my opinion on something that I don’t think is right. Put your big girl pants on and stop desperately searching for pity because you need a lot more than that for a truly happy life going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

mumz

VIP Member
They are shameless
Begging so openly
The Snowdon thing for Shann was 100% for clout, she knew she wouldn’t be up to it before even getting there
She needs an Oscar for best actress skills on her facial expressions alone
The Remembrance Day dance was the final straw for me and she had the cheek to call everyone calling her out on it a troll, most of them were her fans, people who like her
An apology is not in her remit, she is the kind of person who is never wrong and always has an excuse. It’s Remembrance Sunday in 2 days Shann, learn some humility. Do some research on what it’s all about then bow your head in shame
As for begging for gifts so you can give your kids a Christmas, your kids are not everyone else’s responsibility. I have more respect for mums and dads, single or together who provide Christmas for their kids whatever the circumstances, rich or poor. Especially the ones working multiple jobs and extra shifts just so the little one has at least 3 or 4 special things to open. You are a poor excuse of a person and just a modern day beggar. You may as well walk the town centre with one of your kids on your hip and outright ask strangers for cash. No difference. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Littlemissjade

I’ve been a silent watcher for a while now. But after watching her live this morning I was disgusted. Why does she feel the need to go live rather than sorting her kids out. Rather than being live she could be helping them get dressed etc it’s so strange. Make the kids lunches the night before rather than doing stupid dances constantly. Think Adam had a lucky escape

Reactions: 11

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Shann, you read in here yes 👍? You are not the only one with a horrible childhood, you are not the only one with stories which are not easy to talk about, you are not the only one with hidden illness, me too, I could go on but you cannot bring all the bad things that make you cry down onto the kids because you feel they are too much at times. Try to give the kids a life so they are not sitting in the kitchen crying over their horrible life growing up when they are your age. No one ever said being a mother was easy it's not but it's worth it.If you really feel you are not coping with the kids reach out to the Doctor not people on Tictok who may not give you the best advice.

• Heart

Jellyshoe92

She “makes new dances but they are all literally the same, just moves in a different order. Hence why her dancing vids never ever go viral and no one else does them. Have some originality.

#JUSTICEFORADAM
Am I terrible person for thinking her dances look like she's attempting sign language

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I lost a friend to her selfish prick of a boyfriend who was under the influence of drugs and texting whilst driving. The fact she's on a live whilst driving at all infuriates me. My friend lost her life, the driver of the other car is now in a wheelchair because of selfish cunts like Shan who don't think rules apply to them. I hope she loses her license because how dare she endanger others

Reactions: 10

Ol565

Omg, I cant stand her. Smokes weed all day everyday, under social services, anger problems, she's a nasty piece of work. Everyone in her town knows her for the bullshitter, attention seeker trouble causer that she is.

Reactions: 10

mumz

VIP Member
Now makes a video about it being the wrong song and being trolls by saying it is the wrong song. I'm sorry but 100% it was the wrong song,doing a stupid bloody dance for remembrance day,aint got a clue. And yet everyone else is up her arse saying well said. Well then they haven't got a clue. It's all about her thou.
She thinks Remembrance Day is about death, and she sees death in a more positive way??
It’s so much more than death, It’s honouring our fallen, our heroes, some barely teenagers. War is not about just about death, its about sacrifice, heroism, courage, responsibility, freedom and yes peace. It's not about dancing on a soldiers grave! Sorry if I rant too much but The British Legion is one of my favorite charities and I said in another post I knit poppies for them every year, for my grandchildren's schools who send the money raised off to them. So it's a charity close to my heart x

• Heart
Reactions: 9

NewMember212

On live now and waving her crutch about. Saying how sore her head is etc, why be on live then??????? Honestly she must be looking for attention. If I was feeling unwell, last thing I would do would be to sit on tik tok live.

MissBossyBoots123

If you had a horrible childhood. Why would you want to to treat your children badly? The way she speaks to her children isn't right. When she goes live in the morning her little girl is trying to speak to her and she speaks back to her so sarcastically. It's like their in her way all the time like they are a big problem.. maybe the kids play up for her cause they want a bit of attention of their mummy instead she gives all her attention to random people on tiktok.. always playing the victim like she never does anything wrong.
Like earlier when she says she's not playing the game but if you want to send gifts you can... begging for gifts isn't the way forward 😕 it's like the gifts are more important in her life than her children. She shows to much on her life. If she can speak to her children the way she does on her live what the hell is she like with them when she comes off....
Up until the age of 13 I was beaten daily by my dad, so where my siblings. I mean broken arms, ribs, parents where alcoholics etc I don’t really want to go into much more detail BUT I don’t let this change my parenting, if anything I parent better, I don’t want my children to feel that way. Yes you can discipline etc whilst being a loving mum. There’s times where Shans kids need a cuddle, one to one time with mum, they need support especially if Ruben is having a few issues going on too. They are treated horrendously and being “a stressed mum” doesn’t condone this.

There’s times where I need to let my kids carry on what they are doing, take a breath and go back in with a distraction etc but I wouldn’t treat my kids horribly 24/7 like she does.

I’m going to write another email to the school. Hopefully this time it will get a response. I’m fed up of them poor kids having no one looking out for them. Not even their mum, it’s sad x

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She said in one of her lives today that she felt uncomfortable seeing and speaking to her family. Now she doesn’t have to feel like that
She's been live today and she's made several digs that Adam controlled her and the kids. Surly if that's the case she wouldn't of put a video up last week explaining how much she loved him, she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him, he saved her.. bla bla bla🥱 if he was controlling her and her children I'm glad child services have stepped in because why on earth is she allowing him to father her children if he was such an evil man🤷

mumz

VIP Member
I remember she filmed him having a meltdown walking home before , poor thing . He could well be autistic bit I would imagine he is probably displaying trauma related behaviour from his up bringing . She is too much of a horrible , narcissist to realise that her behaviour could be the root of his problems .
She is a bully. Yes that’s a big word but I stand by it. She was standing over that poorly child shouting at him. He was too ill to go to school, he just needed a warm bath, something comforting to eat and lots of fluids and be tucked up in the sofa with anything he wanted to watch on TV. That’s what most stay at home mums would do, its not showing weakness to your child like her mods were saying, it’s compassionate in a time a kid really needs his mum. She sent him up to bed and neverveven checked on him. Then went outside for a fag. Get down on his level, don’t tower over him, give him a cuddle but most of all turn your live off and be with him. She complained he wanted the ipad. Well Shan wanted her online time too. I guess that’s more important than looking after a sick child. Made me sick honestly. None of us are perfect mums, we all make mistakes but ffs if our kids really need us we are there with bells on!
Back in my day (I am old) my mum would make the sofa my bed, put a side table next to me with a packet of sweets and a bottle of lucozade, and basically be on hand if I needed her.
She said her kids have been through and seen more than kids should. All the more reason to make more of a fuss of them

• Heart

MissBossyBoots123

Firstly, driving while on live, she’s reading comments etc. When people comment on it, have the mick taken out them and blocked. She even does it when the kids are in the car.
If I’m honest it’s reckless and could kill someone.
Secondly, she likes to use bigger creators, get followers etc then will block them and brand them bully’s. But it’s VERY clear she’s the bully. She’s very controlling and just has a horrible aurora about her. Claims she is being bullied but the only person I see bullying is her.

Firstly, driving while on live, she’s reading comments etc. When people comment on it, have the mick taken out them and blocked. She even does it when the kids are in the car.
If I’m honest it’s reckless and could kill someone.
Secondly, she likes to use bigger creators, get followers etc then will block them and brand them bully’s. But it’s VERY clear she’s the bully. She’s very controlling and just has a horrible aurora about her. Claims she is being bullied but the only person I see bullying is her.
Also she did a charity live for Stacey, she made other people do challenges & then when it came to herself/adam doing a challenge, it “wasn’t worth it”.

disgusting if you ask me. She complained about herself the whole live,rather than being positive for Stacey. Always about her.

ell73949032838

The live is so embarassing, do these people not have anything better to do? And the ones gifting are even more stupid. She’s ‘crying’ (wiping non existent tears off her face) because she’s been gifted so much. That’s what tends to happen when you sit and beg for gifts on live

Isthisyouhuh

No crutches in sight but a lovely pair of heels 👠
Fibromyalgia and MS are selective, based on whether a sob story video needs to be done. She is a trooper struggling in heels to spread those positive vibes..... She was begging for gifts two days ago to buy Christmas presents for her kids because "she deserves it" despite her BF earning wages.... The beggy begging beg can afford cigarettes, hot tubs and boozy nights out dancing. Luckily her MS conveniently took the night off..

• Heart