Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diglet

Chatty Member
Sorry my hearts just broke. Before I say any of this, I know kids are hard, I have two, mine are far from perfect and my son has possible autism, he’s 4, I’ve had similar situations but..

To stay on live, instead of controlling your kids, too scrag them three times on live and go for them in a shop, scary to watch her behaviour, that isn’t going to help. She has just told him he’s going home, his response is that hes “frightened”. I’m really worried about what goes on in that home. Behind closed doors.

I’ve screen recorded it all, so I pass it on? I’m genuinely concerned about them kids at home tbh.

She also said she doesn’t want him anymore & someone else can take him. Does she understand what that does to a child’s self esteem?
Deffo report that to Immingham social services

It’s honestly disgusting. As a mum, that’s turned my stomach. All I can imagine is that little boy going to bed now thinking “my mum doesn’t want me, she doesn’t care etc”

I’m not sure what her real surname is, it’s either McCarney or Atkin. I’ve also had that issue too. Crazy that you can’t report to the local authority without a postcode.
You could report it to the school and they will pass it on, coom brings.

Deffo report that to Immingham social services

You could report it to the school and they will pass it on, coom brings.
Coom briggs even

• Heart
Reactions: 1

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She will just say how her awful upbringing has moulded her , well if she escaped her parents at 13 then lived with her gran , who is the only person to have been there for her (laugh like Shannon roll your eyes clasp your hands ) then it’s her grabs influences that encouraged her to try being gay ? Have two kids to two ? And tell lies ?? According to Shannon that is because nobody else was there for her so nobody else could influence her ? Unless she followed east Enders and that would explain such bad acting .

Live right now shouting at grace !!!
Was just coming to say this!!

Spookywoo

Any one see her lives during snowdon aswell? Because everyone was going at there own speed and her group was behind she was moaning about everyone “leaving them”

lozza96

VIP Member
Probably like me I've only seen the names we see all the time. I've noticed that aside people seem to be on live from morning till night how do parents manage it
Yeah I could never be on all day and night like some people as surely people have things to do .and yeah a lot of them we don't always see on the fyp so yeah that's is true .I will say though adam and Derby dan was going into people's lives last night where people had about 10 or less in and was going in and getting people to go in and send love and it seemed to make people happy

misstyque

She will just say how her awful upbringing has moulded her , well if she escaped her parents at 13 then lived with her gran , who is the only person to have been there for her (laugh like Shannon roll your eyes clasp your hands ) then it’s her grabs influences that encouraged her to try being gay ? Have two kids to two ? And tell lies ?? According to Shannon that is because nobody else was there for her so nobody else could influence her ? Unless she followed east Enders and that would explain such bad acting .

Live right now shouting at grace !!!
Back begging again

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Our paths have crossed yes

And unlike her I’m not bitter or manipulative . I’m not adverse to criticism nor do I beg or try to obtain attention and sympathy through extreme behaviour .
She blames everyone but herself lives in a fantasy world . She know here near survives by being a strong independent woman .
Her family have helped with housing furniture food money she just turns on them .
I had a lucky escape
None of this surprises me at all .

MissBossyBoots123

atkin though I don’t think it’s done legal here grandma is atkin… I wondered since shan is such a tiktok superstar … I mean tiktok dickhead but hey ho I wondered if she had a personal account like that mrs hinch woman does.. however Shan doesn’t BUT she does have an old account like very old… and wow… some of the stuff on there .. yeah I get it she was young but how embarrassing. Bragging about drugs in her hashtags and drink driving if she thought it was acceptable at that age, she surely would think it was acceptable now. As for the whole victim.. I can’t see it purely from the pics she uploaded and then wanky quotes she does.. the loss of legs comment? She looks like she had to have crutches? Next picture on the timeline she’s out on the razz… as my mum says. To be a good liar you need to remember the story …
What’s platform is this on? And what’s the name/username

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It might not be MS then .I'm not sure? I think there's a video somewhere about it
No I think you're correct she's said that.

Just checked it is MS and she lost the use of her legs 2 years ago and has learnt to walk again which is why she uses crutches sometimes as sometimes it gets to much for her .I'll try link the video
My friend has that she gets numb from the waste down then just seems to get ok.