Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
No way I miss everything lately.
There's about 10 videos on one of his pages hexwent on a rant .however he's going on about how people are vulnerable who sends gifts and not to send them .yet I've seem him sending gifts before ? So he's condtidicting himself also I don't understand why he's going just for the big ones when there's 90 people playing that game ?

Reactions: 1

NewMember212

Oh no I would never see Adam as the villain he’s a bloody saint for what he had to put up with from her!
iasked on a live the other day what was happening with the dog she sent to his sisters because apparantly Shan couldnt Cope with how big it was… and Shan said sadly she won’t get to see it again now because of how immaturely adams family have handled things…. Maybe should have taken that into consideration
Did she get rid of luna?!

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
That’s what her Facebook name was until now. She probably is, earning all the TT on top of her UC. (Just to clarify aswell I’ve totally nothing against benefits etc, I work full time & need a top up by UC. I am against people conning them for their own gain though)
Can you do uni and be om benefits? I'm not sure how it works but she does uni dosnt she? So won't she be getting money from that

MissBossyBoots123

Tom Manley having a 30th party next Saturday and said she and Adam are going 🙃🙃 that should be interesting to see if they’re still “friends” after it

Could go into a betting shop and put everything on them falling out. Her posting a million videos saying they are “bully’s” etc etc when infact she is the problem.

She’s comes across very patronising and toxic

I only started following them since the Snowdon climb and honestly havnt watched her since, Iv been MIA from TT for a couple days but I heard she's blocked the Coles and seems like she has beef with poppy and jay now?? What have I missed 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are “bully’s” apparently. I guarantee she used them for the clout and wanted to cut them off without anyone noticing, but people did so she had to come up with a story.

Think she loves the drama though

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm not picking fault I just think he shouldn't send gifts if he dosnt agree with them and no I don't want ot comment and get hate .also he complained about not getting a thank you by Riley when it turned out she had thanked him on Facebook and had posted on Facebook but he wanted thanks on tiktok ?

Also on the leaderboard at the moment there's like 1 big creater the rest I don't have a clue who they are but yet he's not going for them ? Surely he should be going for them as well not just the big ones who most aren't even on the leadeboard?

Last edited:

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Kerrie Essex is in live saying how Shans a bully & that Shan bullied poppy and jay, kerrie said Shans an awful person.. becoming a theme now and it’s clear who’s the issue
Yeah shan was on someone’s tik tok not long ago saying kerrie Essex was horrible and stuff and kerrie commented and said Shan had bullied her a while back.

Shame comments have gone but was on here.

hunnyboo

The Instagram picture video has gone from the account? Has it been taken down x