Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
My phone is lossing charge I hope I don't miss anything but I get the feeling it's the calm before the storm.
I think it is he's doing his videos and then I've just seen someone else on the fyp who is doing videos exposing DHB ,trucker gee ,dj hawkes and that stefan guy .so everyone seems to be going at each other at the moment so definitely something big is going to happen

Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
There's about 10 videos on one of his pages hexwent on a rant .however he's going on about how people are vulnerable who sends gifts and not to send them .yet I've seem him sending gifts before ? So he's condtidicting himself also I don't understand why he's going just for the big ones when there's 90 people playing that game ?
Probably like me I've only seen the names we see all the time. I've noticed that aside people seem to be on live from morning till night how do parents manage it

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Wow
She will not be silenced or bullied
She just can’t see this is what she is doing do her kids
It’s a cycle and she needs help with dealing with it
Again. No tears
I have just watched it properly is she saying the person commenting saying they know her is her dad??

She can’t spell honest never mind be it

Lies never lost the use of her legs
She is saying you are her dad?

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Wow, she’s getting even more erratic as the tik toks go on, if she’s not live constantly she’s making loads of posts a day basically that the world is against her. Someone really needs to step in for the sake of her two kids, she is not behaving okay.
A few of us are on the case. I’ve done 2 reports to social service people saying she needs help. Some others have as well. It’s heartbreaking

MissBossyBoots123

She must of seen the last few pages here about how we feel about her kids. Or someones told her. I wonder if she will be as horrible online to them from
now on or leave it for offline time. Either way, I don’t regret and I hope she gets some help on how to deal with wee ones.
I don’t regret it one bit. As a parent to actually admit you need help from someone for example social services it takes ALOT but I don’t believe this is the case for shann. I don’t believe she has the “extra help” that she claims she does, so hopefully now she will have it. I still feel deeply for them kids, she’s said herself here they have been through a lot, why is she being so disgusting towards her own children then?

We know you are reading her Shan, it’s clear. We are not trolls, we are fellow mums who actually have a deep concern for your children. Tonight I’m going to bed and all I can think about is that little boy telling his mum is frightened, it’s heartbreaking. 100% social services should be involved, it’s not the kids that are the issue here it’s you Shan, you need help to parent them properly and god forbid we had to report just incase there’s something deeper happening to the children.

(Hope that whole message makes sense - very sleep deprived & if I’m honest, I’m sick with worry for her little boy.)

Attachments

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It was last night after DHb went live .DHB was in papa blazes comments on his live with Dan having a bit of an argument with him and then later on just after he was about to go of someone said about going live with shan and Adam and that's what he said however I don't know why he said it
He was one of the people who went up Snowdon maybe she upset a few people

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think it is he's doing his videos and then I've just seen someone else on the fyp who is doing videos exposing DHB ,trucker gee ,dj hawkes and that stefan guy .so everyone seems to be going at each other at the moment so definitely something big is going to happen
Oh do you have the name I need to look, that Stephan guy is 🔥