Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few people asking for a thread to be made about her, so here it is, fire away guys

Reactions: 3
Firstly, driving while on live, she’s reading comments etc. When people comment on it, have the mick taken out them and blocked. She even does it when the kids are in the car.
If I’m honest it’s reckless and could kill someone.
Secondly, she likes to use bigger creators, get followers etc then will block them and brand them bully’s. But it’s VERY clear she’s the bully. She’s very controlling and just has a horrible aurora about her. Claims she is being bullied but the only person I see bullying is her.

Firstly, driving while on live, she’s reading comments etc. When people comment on it, have the mick taken out them and blocked. She even does it when the kids are in the car.
Secondly, she likes to use bigger creators, get followers etc then will block them and brand them bully’s. But it’s VERY clear she’s the bully. She’s very controlling and just has a horrible aurora about her. Claims she is being bullied but the only person I see bullying is her.
Also she did a charity live for Stacey, she made other people do challenges & then when it came to herself/adam doing a challenge, it “wasn’t worth it”.

disgusting if you ask me. She complained about herself the whole live,rather than being positive for Stacey. Always about her.

Reactions: 9
She is vile if you ask me, has a horrible demeanour, you can feel the toxicity through the screen.
The tit she has caused with bigger creators lately. first at tok fest saying they think theyre better than her and now. Its a clear case of jealousy.
Blocking Coles, Poppy n Jay etc. When they realised and mentioned it on their lives she called them bullies. Then she made a video discussing it all and all she seemed to mention was 'these tik tokers earn more money than me, have more followers than me... (it doesnt make them better than me)' - all she cares about is this. Pure jealousy... she wont make it as big as them as she doesnt put the effort in and knows this but tries to copy still... even making her own merch. Its just strange.
She came out and said poppy and jay were raising money through the competition and her brother died of mental health problems and shes had real hardship in her life etc etc, she knows jays sister died from MH problems!!
She's going to make someone do something silly as a result of her lies someday. shes lucky those creators fans record their lives and she wasnt able to carry on her lie through cutting a video.

Reactions: 4
She's a strange one. I used to really really like her, but again like the majority of the others TikTok game got to her. She now used TikTok for a sympathy craving platform. She absolutely hates nothing more than when people are doing better than her. I've witnessed some really horrible things she said about other creators in a very sly and manipulating way! I do think Adam is lovely,too lovely for her. One thing I couldn't pass judgement on is her parenting because I've never seen do her children bad, other than driving in the car on a live whilst they're sat there too😳
I take my hat off to her for the fact she's not yet given up uni to be a 'full time social media influencer' although I imagine it'll end up getting there. They all start with releasing merch 😂

Cannot stand this girl had to block her ages ago when she was doing cringggggeeee dances

Reactions: 5
Any one see her lives during snowdon aswell? Because everyone was going at there own speed and her group was behind she was moaning about everyone “leaving them”

Reactions: 1
I can’t make up my mind about her . I used to really like her and the positivity she had but I’m not sure now . I think she’s starting to unravel a bit .

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her but the negativity is always there how she can say she's positive amazes me there's always something she's moaning about. She creates drama, posts videos about the drama, deletes videos and then demands nobody mention it on her lives. She goes after big creators and then is surprised she gets questions about it?

Also the whole she needs to be careful raising money for charity and not do it with live gifts..... ive seen her do it with gifts turned on so she is a hypocrite!

The Snowdon walk was so positive so I jumped into her lives on the day and she was giving sly digs then saying everyone left her!

Don't get me started on the dances she tries to make a thing. Cringe!

Gutted Rantz does her merch though only creator at Victor Trophies I cant support.

Also she did a charity live for Stacey, she made other people do challenges & then when it came to herself/adam doing a challenge, it “wasn’t worth it”.

disgusting if you ask me. She complained about herself the whole live,rather than being positive for Stacey. Always about her.
I have seen the reading of comments while driving and while the kids are in the car. She only seems to address negative comments and not the nice ones from fans

I have seen the reading of comments while driving and while the kids are in the car. She only seems to address negative comments and not the nice ones from fans
What a surprise, she’s live again, while driving, reading comments and music blaring. Just an accident waiting to happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t care about positivity because it’s the negative views that get her views/followers, that’s why she is always in drama..

Very safe driving Shan 🤦🏼‍♀️ My god put the tiktok down for a min & at least drive home safely

I scrolled back and looked back at her old videos, she was shaking her bits, chatting to men trying to be relevant. She will do anything to be “relevant”

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly she thinks the fact its in a holder means its safe... no its taking your eyes and attention off the road. Its so dangerous and Police should be monitoring it.

I used to like her a lot only came across her a few months ago and she always seemed nice then just the past couple of weeks I've seen what she's like .especially with the whole Snowden stuff about complaining about everyone leaving her .like derby dan arrived back hours later than her and didn't complaint about been left but she did

She has always been honest about her mental health issues and I think she’s having an episode at the moment and maybe doesn’t realise . I think she needs to remove herself from Tik tok for a while . If she can’t even go on a car journey without going live, surely that says she’s a bit too obsessed with it .

Someone needs to send it to the police I hate dangerous drivers.
I have screenshots etc, I’ll get a screen recording next time she is live too and will report it. It’s so unsafe!! Especially with her kids in the car.

In all these friendships/relationships that keep going wrong etc for think it’s becoming clear to fans of hers that she is the toxic one. The more I watch the more obvious it is. She is the common denominator

She seems unstable a lot of the time like she’s going to have an angry outburst. I also think she twists things with a lot of the “popular” creators on tik tok to cause drama. Her partner seems normal and chilled out, you can tell he cringes doing her daft dances. The dances are just 🤯

Reactions: 7
She seems unstable a lot of the time like she’s going to have an angry outburst. I also think she twists things with a lot of the “popular” creators on tik tok to cause drama. Her partner seems normal and chilled out, you can tell he cringes doing her daft dances. The dances are just 🤯
I had such bad second hand embarrassment from those dances I blocked her ages ago lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.