Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissBossyBoots123

She’s live again. Suddenly she is doing the leaderboard, after being so against it yesterday. Maybe she noticed Claire got to the top three and a hell of a lot of money so she changed her mind..

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
Could go into a betting shop and put everything on them falling out. Her posting a million videos saying they are “bully’s” etc etc when infact she is the problem.

She’s comes across very patronising and toxic

They are “bully’s” apparently. I guarantee she used them for the clout and wanted to cut them off without anyone noticing, but people did so she had to come up with a story.

Think she loves the drama though
She says she about being positive and so not a bully. She seriously cannot see what everyone else can see, she is such a misery guts a lot of the time

mumz

VIP Member
Watched some of her live, someone said she has a motorbility car, I thought you had to not be able to walk a certain distance for one of those, does dancing the night away in heels qualify her
She was driving and reading messages again. I think I saw on the news the law is changing and nobody will be able to use a device even if its in a holder for scrolling socials. I think only using your phone for sat nav will be allowed once the new law comes in.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Yeah I could never be on all day and night like some people as surely people have things to do .and yeah a lot of them we don't always see on the fyp so yeah that's is true .I will say though adam and Derby dan was going into people's lives last night where people had about 10 or less in and was going in and getting people to go in and send love and it seemed to make people happy
I don't really know them but I've seen them around.