Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissBossyBoots123

This is just like Nick on the Jet ski it's giving the finger to people who have donated in good faith.
Exactly this. It’s absolutely disgusting. I hope everyone who gifted sees them “loving life” with their money and unfollows. Honestly it’s about time people see them for who they really are.

I guess we have all seen the receipts of the gifting cash out
??

Reactions: 1

MissBossyBoots123

She’s driving again, with her kids in the bloody car! I’m screen recording and I’ll send the proof on. So dangerous

hunnyboo

So are you saying it’s you?
… no I’m saying I couldn’t understand why she was saying it was a mod… because I wasn’t watching the live .. I was busy playing with my son.. I sat down with a brew caught the tail end of her saying if one goes they all go.. came on here too see what had gone on.. as far as I’m aware the person who made the tiktok is on this forum ?

lozza96

VIP Member
It wouldn't have helped either if he worked away all week they would have only got the weekend together

Madamex

VIP Member
Omg, I cant stand her. Smokes weed all day everyday, under social services, anger problems, she's a nasty piece of work. Everyone in her town knows her for the bullshitter, attention seeker trouble causer that she is.
What does 'under social services' mean?

MissBossyBoots123

Not only may he have undiagnosed ADHD/Autism but he’s lost someone who he considered a father figure for over a year. How can she tell him she doesn’t want him anymore and think that’s ok? That’s vile. 😔
It’s honestly disgusting. As a mum, that’s turned my stomach. All I can imagine is that little boy going to bed now thinking “my mum doesn’t want me, she doesn’t care etc”

I can't report on the NSPCC site until 9am tomorrow, they only work 9-2 I AM ON IT!
I can't report to local authority without a post code, so thats out the window
Real name Shannon McCarney?
I’m not sure what her real surname is, it’s either McCarney or Atkin. I’ve also had that issue too. Crazy that you can’t report to the local authority without a postcode.