Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think she's got MS? I know she's got something and that's why it took her so long to get up Snowden because she couldn't breath so had to keep stopping but then obviously complained about everyone not waiting afterwards
I know a few people with MS one quite bad neither uses a walking stick.

mumz

VIP Member
I'm sure it's been said plenty of times but THE DANCES?! Just stop. She always looks really stiff and they just never flow. She reminds me of a dance teacher at school when they're teaching the moves step by step.
It’s the same dance just different sequence her arms do exact same thing each time

Anyone else think her and adam have split? Anytime anyone asked about him on lives today the mods cracked up and she ignored any comments about him
No idea but he didn’t look happy at the party

The TT she is doing to the song Next Girl with a big smile on her face and saying its not aimed at anyone lolol

Does the merch become null and void if they have split?

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
What infuriates me is you can see that naturally the children play up more because there is a camera, like any child does, turn off the camera, come back on once you have actually seen to your kids… they are craving attention and you are giving them 0. I’m going to try post the screen recording but it won’t let me.

I’ll make a tiktok account with them all on if you like?
Yes. Please do this