Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the live as I was in meetings. She’s been reading tattle then 😏. I wonder if the kids are coming home if she is making them food?

Reactions: 2
All she wants is social services to piss off😂
Good luck Shannon, they aren't going anywhere until you show abit of stability.. absolute twit. It's a shame she didn't word it 'all I need is my kids home'

She said ooo, who's gunna report me, run along to tattle and report me for slagging off the social worker 😂 I will do Shannon, IL let them know you still sit on live smoking drugs, waffling tit with cuts and black eyes..

The eyebrows do it for me every single time 🤣😂
I missed the live as I was in meetings. She’s been reading tattle then 😏. I wonder if the kids are coming home if she is making them food?
They may be coming for a visit? Or maybe they are coming home and that is why she now thinks it's safe to start slagging off social services and anyone else she believes conributed to her demise!!! 🤔

Oh is that it? Hardly explaining the situation is it?! Of course they are lying Shann 🙄
Yeah they just " decided " to go grab two little children from their mum, cos they can!!!! Whilst she has this attitude it won't be long before they're gone again!!!

All she wants is social services to piss off😂
Good luck Shannon, they aren't going anywhere until you show abit of stability.. absolute twit. It's a shame she didn't word it 'all I need is my kids home'

She said ooo, who's gunna report me, run along to tattle and report me for slagging off the social worker 😂 I will do Shannon, IL let them know you still sit on live smoking drugs, waffling tit with cuts and black eyes..

The eyebrows do it for me every single time 🤣😂
I missed it too thankfully!!!!! dislike her bloody self centred, opinionated attitude which her minions feed off....makes me sick and so angry 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't believe she's making her own kids food. It's 1pm on a school day, why would they be eating tuna pasta when they're at school 🤔
Maybe she's going to see them so she's taking then food🤷 what a waste of time that would be, if they're under the care of Foster Carer's, they won't be allowed to eat it.

Reactions: 4
I'm new to this however I'm going to have my say, social services intervention with a family is usually done after three referrals from the public usually quicker if an authority professional e.g schools, doctors,hospitals makes a referral. There would have been meetings before they could even consider taking a child away from the home especially if there wasn't any involvement e.g cops back up or emergency court hearing however unless Shannon signed a section 20 which because she has done that in the past and got her children back that wouldn't be an option in this case as you can go and collect you're children at any point by ending the section 20 as it's voluntary placement. Usually children will be placed with family until a more appropriate place is found if the placement isn't the best for the children but it's OK for temporary care. Shannon at some point would have been taken to court for a interim care order to be made which gives the local authority 26 weeks to find what is best for the children but also to assess Shannon but what will also be taken into consideration will be the past details as to how the family became known to the local authority in the first place, whilst going through court Shannon will be given set days and times that she can visit the children in a contact centre which will be supervised she is allowed to take toys and clothes and food to the children whilst in family time there are no rules around however everything is monitored and reported right down to her appearance. It is very well known some not all social worker can say one thing and write in a report another and sometimes add extra on top of what actually is the truth however it can be questioned by Shannon if she isn't happy and has the proof to back up what has been misunderstood. But her lives and social media is not and will not be helping her if she is trying to get her children back. I hope this help people understand.

I'm new to this however I'm going to have my say, social services intervention with a family is usually done after three referrals from the public usually quicker if an authority professional e.g schools, doctors,hospitals makes a referral. There would have been meetings before they could even consider taking a child away from the home especially if there wasn't any involvement e.g cops back up or emergency court hearing however unless Shannon signed a section 20 which because she has done that in the past and got her children back that wouldn't be an option in this case as you can go and collect you're children at any point by ending the section 20 as it's voluntary placement. Usually children will be placed with family until a more appropriate place is found if the placement isn't the best for the children but it's OK for temporary care. Shannon at some point would have been taken to court for a interim care order to be made which gives the local authority 26 weeks to find what is best for the children but also to assess Shannon but what will also be taken into consideration will be the past details as to how the family became known to the local authority in the first place, whilst going through court Shannon will be given set days and times that she can visit the children in a contact centre which will be supervised she is allowed to take toys and clothes and food to the children whilst in family time there are no rules around however everything is monitored and reported right down to her appearance. It is very well known some not all social worker can say one thing and write in a report another and sometimes add extra on top of what actually is the truth however it can be questioned by Shannon if she isn't happy and has the proof to back up what has been misunderstood. But her lives and social media is not and will not be helping her if she is trying to get her children back. I hope this help people understand.
May I also add when children are placed in Foster care then social services do like to keep family life and Foster care separated so the children will not be visiting Shannon's home it will only be done in a contact centre until permission for outdoor contact is given.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

May I also add when children are placed in Foster care then social services do like to keep family life and Foster care separated so the children will not be visiting Shannon's home it will only be done in a contact centre until permission for outdoor contact is given.
Thankyou for providing insight....hope her recent outbursts and " slagging off " social services hasn't gone amiss by them, cos, as I keep saying, like a broken record, whilst she's taking no responsibility for her actions and blaming others and " them" and calling them liars she doesn't deserve to have them back.....she needs a proverbial kick up the backside for her attitude towards them and also how she lives her life at the moment😡

Her new video 😮 That really isn’t going to get her kids back!
Anyone else think she looks all over the place?

Reactions: 6
I am adopted and social services just don’t take kids away from people for no reason! There will always be a reason as to why they are taken away trust me I have been there

Reactions: 9
To me she is either on something or drunk. She can’t keep still and just seems out of it. That really won’t help her at all. If anything it will work against her

Reactions: 5
Complete bullshit.

Shan is not a good parent. She's selfish beyond belief. She smoked weed whilst looking after her children, she put men before her children, she verbally and physically assaulted her children whilst on live. She could not cope at all.

Then she lost her kids? Has she fought? duck no. She hasn't fought at all. She's got wasted, sniffed a tit ton of coke and smoked approximately 64647 spliffs. All whilst slagging off her son and social services.

Sort yourself out, Shan.

Reactions: 9
She really aint doing herself any favours 😫 also feel like this video is 3/4 weeks too late!! Well a less drink n drugs influenced version but i dont expect anything less of Shan!

Complete bullshit.

Shan is not a good parent. She's selfish beyond belief. She smoked weed whilst looking after her children, she put men before her children, she verbally and physically assaulted her children whilst on live. She could not cope at all.

Then she lost her kids? Has she fought? duck no. She hasn't fought at all. She's got wasted, sniffed a tit ton of coke and smoked approximately 64647 spliffs. All whilst slagging off her son and social services.

Sort yourself out, Shan.
I might be way off here. But it seems like her “fight” has come maybe when there is a real chance of her losing them forever. Because she’s spent the past month drinking and doing drugs and has barely even mentioned the kids. Now all of a sudden she will fight and continue to fight? Calling social workers witches and c*nts is not very smart 🤣. She says that she parents differently but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong… I’m sorry but if she actually thinks her behaviour has been ok then she won’t change and she doesn’t deserve them back. If she held her hands up and said I’ve struggled and I’ve not been the best mum I can be and I’m willing to work on it and prove I’m a good mum… then maybe she should have them back. I never like to hear of kids being taken from their parents, but they don’t do it for no reason. And all the parents that say they do, are the ones who don’t see anything wrong with how they treat their kids, and that’s bloody scary.
Sorry rant over but she’s really pissed me off with that post

Well who made Shan the spokesperson lol. That's definitely not the attitude to have when you are fighting for the return of your children, shes got to prove shes stable for a start and going by the last couple of months of videos and lives she's showing she's far from stable. Untill she can stand there and say yes I'm not ok and I need help, she won't get anywhere. She's telling everyone she's OK and doesn't need any kind of help, that's not what the majority of us see. You can't speak to your kids like tit, drag them about, and do drugs on live and expect no one to not report you. Then after losing them drinking excessively and still doing drugs, dancing and singing on live isn't showing anyone you are fighting to get your kids back

Well who made Shan the spokesperson lol. That's definitely not the attitude to have when you are fighting for the return of your children, shes got to prove shes stable for a start and going by the last couple of months of videos and lives she's showing she's far from stable. Untill she can stand there and say yes I'm not ok and I need help, she won't get anywhere. She's telling everyone she's OK and doesn't need any kind of help, that's not what the majority of us see. You can't speak to your kids like tit, drag them about, and do drugs on live and expect no one to not report you. Then after losing them drinking excessively and still doing drugs, dancing and singing on live isn't showing anyone you are fighting to get your kids back
And people in her comments stop saying well said queen, say it louder for the ones at the back. Are you all deluded, she's potentially damaging her case by sharing this on social media when social services are currently responsible for her children 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

And people in her comments stop saying well said queen, say it louder for the ones at the back. Are you all deluded, she's potentially damaging her case by sharing this on social media when social services are currently responsible for her children 🤦‍♀️
Most who are saying it are ones who have had social involvement or have had kids taken from them. Others are just so far up her ass they’re not thinking logically

Looks off her face to me🙄
Can't string a sentence together and ffs those children were not taken away for nothing!!!! Why oh why can't she see shes digging herself a massive hole....I so hope ss ate monitoring her social media cos as she is.....she doesn't deserve them back!!!!!

So many people in her live basically saying that if social workers aren’t parents themselves they shouldn’t be able to take kids away 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not a job requirement for them to be parents

So many people in her live basically saying that if social workers aren’t parents themselves they shouldn’t be able to take kids away 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not a job requirement for them to be parents
They all need to be pointed in the direction of CJ's thread on here. Read those court documents and then tell everyone that social services take children away for no reason. Then go back and watch screen recordings from Shan's live and tell everyone they've been taken for no reason.

Maybe the kids have gone to their dads! She’s saying ss haven’t looked into her files to see what’s happened in the past and now social services haven’t protected her kids properly. That could have been the trigger to all this social talk….

To me she is either on something or drunk. She can’t keep still and just seems out of it. That really won’t help her at all. If anything it will work against her
She's foaming at the mouth on last tik tok!!! She's on something ......she's a bleeping absolute disgrace......my blood is boiling😡😡

Maybe the kids have gone to their dads! She’s saying ss haven’t looked into her files to see what’s happened in the past and now social services haven’t protected her kids properly. That could have been the trigger to all this social talk….
Dick heads the lot of them .......and as for her....she's ofd her face😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.