Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We might have to be witches on the outside but we know that we’re witches on the inside 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish her shopping would hurry up!!! Can't wait to see the comments if she stays live and they're all drooling over her goodies!!!!
Oh they have already asked for a asda shopping haul..... well I got bread, milk, toilet roll, washing up liquid, dog food, cat food............. who asks for a shopping haul 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh they have already asked for a asda shopping haul..... well I got bread, milk, toilet roll, washing up liquid, dog food, cat food............. who asks for a shopping haul 🤔 🙄
Ffs I missed that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They need their own thread that lot🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.