Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are unreal “why would anyone take babies away from their mummy” are they serious…

Actions speak louder than words

Reactions: 6
Her comment section is basically people putting inspirational quotes 🤢
I can’t listen to or read this bullshit on her live any longer so I’m counting on you all to keep me updated 😘

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. Yano. And that’s okay too.
Absolutely. Yano.
Absolutely. And that’s okay too.
I’m okay thank you. I don’t need any help I’m alright.

Hours later. It’s okay to ask for help. She’s like a broken bleeping record. I’ll admit when a certain person in this tattle group gets going I do feel sorry for Shannon because I feel like they know her on a much personal level and allow her to go through all this... but when I see her open her gob and all the tit pours out. That sorry feeling leaves me
As my mum says. Feeling sorry for someone gets you know where!!! Xx
I can't say anymore...thank god for you cos you're saying everything I can't cos she's pissed me off so much I cant think straight!! With an attitude like that, those children are always gonna be at risk in her care😡

I know it sounds crazy. But I can actually stand watching a live more when she’s going off on one, than when she is talking all this ‘inspirational’ bollocks. Because all it is is words, her actions don’t match. And it winds me the f up. Yes no one is a perfect parent, but she’s not in the same league as most parents. But she tries to excuse her behaviour with her kids by saying no one is perfect.

Her comment section is basically people putting inspirational quotes 🤢
I can’t listen to or read this bullshit on her live any longer so I’m counting on you all to keep me updated 😘
Me too I've stopped watching!!

Reactions: 4
Like taking parenting advice off some stranger on TikTok isn't bad enough..
Imagine Taking advice off a randomer on TikTok WHO DOESNT HAVE THEIR KIDS 😂

Her kids was not removed because of trolls, they was removed because there was evidential proof to say you are of significant harm to your children.. If anyone believes it's trolls they're just as bleeping stupid, simply for believing you'd continue to plaster your life all over social media if trolls got your kids removed.
You can't just ring social on someone one day and then the next their kids be gone. Doesn't work that way!!
Maybe start being honest with your supporters Shannon. You may get more respect. And if you can't tell the truth, stay bleeping quiet, you'll only end up tripping on your lies otherwise.

Reactions: 10
Like taking parenting advice off some stranger on TikTok isn't bad enough..
Imagine Taking advice off a randomer on TikTok WHO DOESNT HAVE THEIR KIDS 😂

Her kids was not removed because of trolls, they was removed because there was evidential proof to say you are of significant harm to your children.. If anyone believes it's trolls they're just as bleeping stupid, simply for believing you'd continue to plaster your life all over social media if trolls got your kids removed.
You can't just ring social on someone one day and then the next their kids be gone. Doesn't work that way!!
Maybe start being honest with your supporters Shannon. You may get more respect. And if you can't tell the truth, stay bleeping quiet, you'll only end up tripping on your lies otherwise.
Arrogant, contradictory gob shite!!! One minute..we get? " we all struggle" we all make mistakes"....Next....her kids been taken from her cos of other people's issues with her/trolls and cos "social services are tit" and she's done o wrong??( sure I even heard her call them the c word too!)....yeah, right Mary bleeping poppins😡😡😡😡

Ok I cant watch anymore, I cant with hey listen we are all amazing in our own way, im just me, we all struggle. Stop it now please. Say you fucked up and are trying your hardest to get your kids back. Just please stop now. We are not in a Disney movie or a musical this is real life and your kids are suffering the loss of their mum

• Heart
I can't believe she is still live from 12pm I saw her when she first came on and just can't watch or listen to the utter tripe she spouts!! And the "oh you are an inspiration Shann" arseholes in the comments
.....could someone please tell me how she is an inspiration, she hasn't had her kids at home for 4 weeks!! Are these people serious!
She has got up today when the day was half over and sat on live for nearly 6 hours, oh yeah that is trying to get her life together!! And giving parenting advice.....really????

Dear god...my phone on silent and just flicked back for a nosy and she's bloody singing and they're all loving it!!! Ffs😡

• Haha
We’ve had the parenting tips now we’ve got the concert. Time to switch off ha! X

• Haha
Ugh. 😂 not even responding to them x
😂😂😂
Six but never mind . Lunas back . Shan’s on track , kids are happier than a junky on crack . Don’t believe me you need proof , to convince honey boo the super sleuth .
The facts are and this is true , the kids are happy I’ve seen it it’s true
Why have you taken a dislike to hunnyboo, apart from calling you out on what you know to he truth and gossip, what has she actually done. This is a shan thread not a hunnyboo thread. Leave her alone

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂
Why have you taken a dislike to hunnyboo, apart from calling you out on what you know to he truth and gossip, what has she actually done. This is a shan thread not a hunnyboo thread. Leave her alone
The only thing I’m convinced of is that kid is Shite at poetry 😂. Thank you hairy ❤💕 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Six but never mind . Lunas back . Shan’s on track , kids are happier than a junky on crack . Don’t believe me you need proof , to convince honey boo the super sleuth .
The facts are and this is true , the kids are happy I’ve seen it it’s true
I'd love to say we missed you, but I'd be lying more than Shan when she says she's giving up the green. Hope your unicorns are well.

• Haha
It's obvious she's making a joint on the live now
Honestly I’ve had to unfollow her today ! Her selfishness as a mother and pure delusion is just too much for me to listen to . How have u got ur dog back but not ur kids 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.