Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be way off here. But it seems like her “fight” has come maybe when there is a real chance of her losing them forever. Because she’s spent the past month drinking and doing drugs and has barely even mentioned the kids. Now all of a sudden she will fight and continue to fight? Calling social workers witches and c*nts is not very smart 🤣. She says that she parents differently but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong… I’m sorry but if she actually thinks her behaviour has been ok then she won’t change and she doesn’t deserve them back. If she held her hands up and said I’ve struggled and I’ve not been the best mum I can be and I’m willing to work on it and prove I’m a good mum… then maybe she should have them back. I never like to hear of kids being taken from their parents, but they don’t do it for no reason. And all the parents that say they do, are the ones who don’t see anything wrong with how they treat their kids, and that’s bloody scary.
Sorry rant over but she’s really pissed me off with that post
This....!!!! Says it all!!!!!I'm so angry 😡

Oh hey thanks for the shoutout 🥰
Woop woop 🤣

I feel very important. Not everyday us tattle witches get a shoutout 🤣
Me too....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Complete bullshit.

Shan is not a good parent. She's selfish beyond belief. She smoked weed whilst looking after her children, she put men before her children, she verbally and physically assaulted her children whilst on live. She could not cope at all.

Then she lost her kids? Has she fought? duck no. She hasn't fought at all. She's got wasted, sniffed a tit ton of coke and smoked approximately 64647 spliffs. All whilst slagging off her son and social services.

Sort yourself out, Shan.
hope she reads this too....wtf is she spouting about?? She has no clue what a horrible piece of work she comes across as....Jesus Christ I didn't think I could dislike her any more😡😡

Reactions: 5
Hi Shan - mother of the year ! Funny all the people supporting are also saying social are corrupt and have taken their kids 🙄

Ok Shan get off your pedestal now, you are giving me headache 😒
I swear I'm gonna have a stroke if I listen any more ...... what the actual f*ck??? SHES ANGERED MW SO.MUCH....I HOPE SOCIAL SERVICES ARE SEEING THIS SHITE😡😡

Hi Shan - mother of the year ! Funny all the people supporting are also saying social are corrupt and have taken their kids 🙄
Exactly!!!

"Everybody is different!!"( sick of hearing it) Shannon.....duck the duck off and wallow in your drug fuelled mess of a life and leave those children to be cared for....you don't deserve them or to be around children...Full stop😡😡😡

Deffffffo with the dads. Otherwise she wouldn’t keep hinting at it

Reactions: 4
Pahahahaha we’re immature witches now. We’ve been upgraded from just witches. Here are your medals ladies 🏅

• Haha
gosh. Does she ever take a breathe in between these motivation speeches. Maybe should have fought for the kids the first time social were ever involved...

I am busting a gut to say something .....what a tit show😡
I’m holding my tongue to keep it on here so I don’t get blocked or told I’m trolling. Commenting on here isn’t trolling in my opinion. In fact, during her worst times we showed more concern for her than her “fans”

Reactions: 6
I’m holding my tongue to keep it on here so I don’t get blocked or told I’m trolling. Commenting on here isn’t trolling in my opinion. In fact, during her worst times we showed more concern for her than her “fans”
Exactly, we all did and I am too., not worth it, they're all so ignorant, they love the word troll!!! Everyone on here speaks the truth and are of same opinion ......today, more than ever she's pushed my buttons, proving she's not fit to be a parent ...and never will be until she can take some responsibility for what's happened....

She's literally foaming at he mouth....she's taken something.....fact!!!

She should be a motivational speaker!! The rant about social services isn't really a good look or the way to go either.
In my opinion the 'fight' is all a wee bit too much too late......after weeks of drinking, smoking and lying in bed, cuts and bruises she apparently knows nothing about, if she had have done the right thing at the start she probably could have had them back by now.

Oh TT is pissing me off big time today!! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
Same old crap not actually answering anyone’s questions. Sounds like they are with the dads, which is a bit sad as that would mean they are split up 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.