Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Six but never mind . Lunas back . Shan’s on track , kids are happier than a junky on crack . Don’t believe me you need proof , to convince honey boo the super sleuth .
The facts are and this is true , the kids are happy I’ve seen it it’s true
Sooo are the kids with their grandma? Spill the tea please 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2
So this girl hasn't had her children with her for 4 weeks or more and she is laughing and dancing around the kitchen in her pj's....she is taking the mick now!!
I would be totally devastated and feel nothing but Mum guilt day and daily not pratting about on TT! 🙄🤬

Reactions: 5
It’s disgusting. And feels like an actual slap in the face for all us parents getting up and doing it alone daily !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sooo are the kids with their grandma? Spill the tea please 🙏🏼
Don’t think there’s any tea, this person comes on the thread thinking they know everything but then admit to only knowing local gossip. If he/she has seen the children then it makes sense that they know Shannon a lot more than an old school friend.... they’re backtracking now I reckon. Or just tit stiring as per. I stopped commenting on here for a few days because this person whoever it is has a massive issue with me.. low and behold I start commenting again and they make their appearance known again... x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t think there’s any tea, this person comes on the thread thinking they know everything but then admit to only knowing local gossip. If he/she has seen the children then it makes sense that they know Shannon a lot more than an old school friend.... they’re backtracking now I reckon. Or just tit stiring as per. I stopped commenting on here for a few days because this person whoever it is has a massive issue with me.. low and behold I start commenting again and they make their appearance known again... x
Don’t worry babes, anyone who has an issue with you is a bleeping brussel sprout 😘 we got you xx

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry babes, anyone who has an issue with you is a bleeping brussel sprout 😘 we got you xx
Awww thank you ❤💕❤ Xxx
Do we think Shan spilling her guts today is the start of the mad Mary scenes? Xxx

Reactions: 2
I’d say we just leave oasisstudent to it now.

They have just as much of a right to come and comment their opinion / gossip. And everyone else is entitled to ignore it or doubt their knowledge.

But continually bickering back at forth gets tiresome so hopefully they can leave whatever grudge they have behind and we can all continue with the thread about Shann.

• Haha
I’d say we just leave oasisstudent to it now.

They have just as much of a right to come and comment their opinion / gossip. And everyone else is entitled to ignore it or doubt their knowledge.

But continually bickering back at forth gets tiresome so hopefully they can leave whatever grudge they have behind and we can all continue with the thread about Shann.
Think this is where I dip back out of the thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Urgh her 'inspirational' posts on insta... Not long followed her on there but seriously.. Shan actions speak louder than words remember that!

I'm sure this thread is about Shannon? Not about any of us. I mean I don't pay a single ounce to otisstudent comments purely because they're rude,but they have as much right to be here as me. I'm here to make my own judgement, I don't believe the kids are with grandma therefore I highly doubt unless you go into their school, you've seen the children. I don't believe you're as local to Shannon as you make out, but If you want to say that, then cool.. I'll do me, you do you. I don't believe it's fair you come on here and antagonise other users. That's not fair. Again the thread is about Shannon, not about who should and shouldn't be here, nit picking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Off on one 😂
All she wants is social services to piss off😂
Good luck Shannon, they aren't going anywhere until you show abit of stability.. absolute twit. It's a shame she didn't word it 'all I need is my kids home'

She said ooo, who's gunna report me, run along to tattle and report me for slagging off the social worker 😂 I will do Shannon, IL let them know you still sit on live smoking drugs, waffling tit with cuts and black eyes..

The eyebrows do it for me every single time 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I missed it all yesterday. I was following some other TT drama. Apparently she explained the social service’s situation? What did she say?

Oh is that it? Hardly explaining the situation is it?! Of course they are lying Shann 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can always tell the mood shes in by how sarcastic she is 🌚
Shes making tuna pasta for the kids she says, where are they?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.