Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally heartbroken for them 2 little kids. I am certain they are with their dads, split up, all they know is each other and now they dont even have that. After the stories shan has told about them? breaking bones etc? And NOW shes wanting to give a speech about how social services are the ones in the wrong?? No chance.
I heard the way she spoke to them, the way she grabbed them

Reactions: 5
But didn’t one of the dads hurt the little girl or was that another lie Shan

Reactions: 3
But didn’t one of the dads hurt the little girl or was that another lie Shan
She said he fractured their skull which would be in the reports they have that she’s said they’ve not read
I really hope they’ve not been split up but it sounds like they have
And in my opinion the only reason she is now suddenly fighting is because they’re with their dads
But she said they won’t be safe, so why are you laughing and joking on live?
It’s one thing being on live because you’re lonely and need company, but surely if you were that concerned you’d be down? Or maybe she is faking her happiness? I do that a lot to be fair

I will take one of them, im top of the immature list 🏅 <------- wearing it with pride
You and honey boo definitely get the gold medal for sure 🤣

• Haha
People are not always as nice as they seen, I was gaslighted and love bombed and so was the kids...... hmmm is this Adam she's referring to

Reactions: 4
She’s off her face chatting random tit if it’s all about love and not money why when you should of been parenting you was on live getting gifts and neglecting your children you are a joke and your followers are just as bad as you

She was saying it’s a coincidence that all the online trolling videos and reports were made after she split with Adam

I'm gonna lose my shizzle if she keeps saying I'm not the bad person, no one is perfect, I'm standing up for whats right. Stop going round in circles now please, I'm dizzy

shes a wreck! slating social services for being stuck up, erm they are keeping your children safe which apparently you cant or they wouldnt involved themselves!

Do you know what’s infuriating me? All these people placing blame on ss for baby P, Arthur and Star. Yes ss don’t get it right all the time and I know in Arthur’s case they dropped the ball. I don’t know as much info on the other cases. But they make mistakes. God knows I do in my job (which thankfully doesn’t involve any type of care) but why are they not blaming the bleeping piss poor parents? Don’t blame social for kids dying. Blame their parents. I can’t watch anymore as I’m getting extremely wound up and my heart already beats too fast. To my immature witches… keep me up to date on here pretty please 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you know what’s infuriating me? All these people placing blame on ss for baby P, Arthur and Star. Yes ss don’t get it right all the time and I know in Arthur’s case they dropped the ball. I don’t know as much info on the other cases. But they make mistakes. God knows I do in my job (which thankfully doesn’t involve any type of care) but why are they not blaming the bleeping piss poor parents? Don’t blame social for kids dying. Blame their parents. I can’t watch anymore as I’m getting extremely wound up and my heart already beats too fast. To my immature witches… keep me up to date on here pretty please 😘
I've come away too..almost every one of those minions had " same problems and calling social services" says it all...those poor babies don't stand a chance with her as she is right now and has been for weeks!!!

I spat on mine to polish it because I'm immature like that
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm gonna lose my shizzle if she keeps saying I'm not the bad person, no one is perfect, I'm standing up for whats right. Stop going round in circles now please, I'm dizzy
Dont forget " everyone's different " " we're all amazing".......bollocks Shannon....you're a train wreck.....she clearly is the bad person and after this I'm beginning to think she's worse than I thought she was and maybe there's more to it than I actually thought there was.....if that makes sense.....?? I'm immature and struggle to articulate 🤣🤣

• Haha
She got a phonecall so went off. Thankyou to the person who rung her, the motivational speak is now over. What have we learnt today guys. I've learnt social needs to stop picking random kids to put into them into the system. They don't read evidence and proof before portraying mothers as bad people. I've also learnt I'm a immature witch because tattle is life and I have a special badge to prove it 🏅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
People are not always as nice as they seen, I was gaslighted and love bombed and so was the kids...... hmmm is this Adam she's referring to
Dear god....that was predictable too.......didn't think it would being before he was brought into it ....even indirectly!!! Nasty cow!! 🙄

She got a phonecall so went off. Thankyou to the person who rung her, the motivational speak is now over. What have we learnt today guys. I've learnt social needs to stop picking random kids to put into them into the system. They don't read evidence and proof before portraying mothers as bad people. I've also learnt I'm a witch because tattle is life and I have a special badge to prove it 🏅
You're an immature witch....get it right?!🤣🤣

Dear god....that was predictable too.......didn't think it would being before he was brought into it ....even indirectly!!! Nasty cow!! 🙄

I've learned I can't stand her and I regret all the hours here and there I felt a bit sorry for her and worried about her 😔

I'm sure by the weekend she will be on another bender of coke and alcohol. She is a horrible person. No one wants to be around her by the looks of it except . She's is never with anyone- they can't all be wrong .

I've learned I can't stand her and I regret all the hours here and there I felt a bit sorry for her and worried about her 😔
My bad I changed my post, I dont just want to be a plain witch I want to be a immature witch and if anyone says any different I'm stamping my feet 🤭

• Haha
Okay so I’ve just watched the ranting Tt... I think she’s maybe so angry at the fact she decided to drink, do the smoking, the pratting around on lives, having Bruce in her house etc etc rather than fight for the kids from the moment they were allegedly taken for “no good reason” Shan’s words... and now I think she’s angry that the other parent(s)? Are showing the kids the love and the attention they really deserve and she can’t bare that and the jealousy is eating away at her so that’s fueled this fight bollocks... she said on a live today that she wasn’t going to do what the social say they are going to start listening to her for a change.. so Shannon from hull who has x y and z been thrown at her has to be listened to the authorities? The people who are above and beyond her... some how don’t see it works like that lovey I believe you more or less have to do as they say and prove you can be a better person for them two lovely kiddies of yours. I feel massively that Shannon is a manipulator this is only me judging her by the way, like manipulating the situation to make herself look the better parent for example money can’t buy love.. no but buying little gifts for the kids because they’ve just had a massive change to their lives, their normality and everything they’ve ever known may just cheer them up a little? Surely she wouldn’t deny her own children routes of happiness if it meant she could build her own mental health up to a suitable standard? Silly me. Shannon is selfish.
no mention of Gracie on gracies grandads fb, no pictures etc so I’m unsure whether she would be placed with her real dad.. after all didn’t Shann say he broke her ribs?
sorry for the ramble this woman doesn’t half irritate me. X. X.

Okay so I’ve just watched the ranting Tt... I think she’s maybe so angry at the fact she decided to drink, do the smoking, the pratting around on lives, having Bruce in her house etc etc rather than fight for the kids from the moment they were allegedly taken for “no good reason” Shan’s words... and now I think she’s angry that the other parent(s)? Are showing the kids the love and the attention they really deserve and she can’t bare that and the jealousy is eating away at her so that’s fueled this fight bollocks... she said on a live today that she wasn’t going to do what the social say they are going to start listening to her for a change.. so Shannon from hull who has x y and z been thrown at her has to be listened to the authorities? The people who are above and beyond her... some how don’t see it works like that lovey I believe you more or less have to do as they say and prove you can be a better person for them two lovely kiddies of yours. I feel massively that Shannon is a manipulator this is only me judging her by the way, like manipulating the situation to make herself look the better parent for example money can’t buy love.. no but buying little gifts for the kids because they’ve just had a massive change to their lives, their normality and everything they’ve ever known may just cheer them up a little? Surely she wouldn’t deny her own children routes of happiness if it meant she could build her own mental health up to a suitable standard? Silly me. Shannon is selfish.
no mention of Gracie on gracies grandads fb, no pictures etc so I’m unsure whether she would be placed with her real dad.. after all didn’t Shann say he broke her ribs?
Thinks this just about sums her up!! Goodness knows where the children are...but something really rattled her cage??🙄

👏👏👏 spoken in true hunnyboo style, im not good making big statements, Did you collect your award for being a immature witch 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.