Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respectfully accept she’s been seen . Your minds are now put at rest .
I think it’s clear to see she’s not ok but she’s in contact with people .

no show tonight
Where is she?? Worried sick tbf talk to her on insta but not heard from her for a few days. Been in all the lives. I even went through some old videos today from about 2 months ago and I actually got emotional seeing her happy like that. Miss that Shann

If you have seen Shann safe then I think someone needs to say because it’s not fair on those on this thread who do care about her that want to know she’s safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is she?? Worried sick tbf talk to her on insta but not heard from her for a few days. Been in all the lives. I even went through some old videos today from about 2 months ago and I actually got emotional seeing her happy like that. Miss that Shann

If you have seen Shann safe then I think someone needs to say because it’s not fair on those on this thread who do care about her that want to know she’s safe.
It has been said in previous post she has been seen made contact with .

Shows over

Reactions: 2

Shows over
This right here is the issue. Shan doesn't have any trustworthy friends around her.

Shows over? You've been loving the "show" on here yourself.

Reactions: 16

Shows over
You’re coming across rude when people are rightly concerned.

Yes you may not be able to say much but ‘shows over’ isn’t the right thing to say.

Reactions: 11
Shows over 🥴 none of us thought this was a show, we’ve been genuinely concerned for weeks, especially for her kids, she’s been on edge for weeks and weeks and been really nasty to her kids on her lives, her behaviour has just got worse and worse. All we wanted was for her to get help, she really does need it.

Reactions: 6
What the mods who fucked her over lots of times? Can't be that much of a friend if you all did that to her ! Show over? No show here... we are worried sick about a young woman who isn't in the right place of mind right now...

Some people on here could word themselves a wee bit better!
No one was watching 'a show' in fact we have all been worried about her and the fact that she wouldn't accept anyone's helps.
And if I remember rightly you have said nasty things about her on numerous occasions so the show is not over for us!

Anyway I'm glad she has been seen and hopefully she is helping herself while she is quiet on SM. A break from SM is defo needed by her to try and sort her issues out.

Always love when people forget all the posts they’ve made themselves are visible on their profile. Seems like someone loved ‘the show’ more than anyone by the amount they posted.

No one wishes bad on Shann. She has children, we want her to seek help so her and her children can be happy. There’s no show.

Reactions: 7
So many saying mental illness wasn’t an excuse for her behaviour and she was disgusting etc...now concerned she’s not been live 😕

Reactions: 3
So many saying mental illness wasn’t an excuse for her behaviour and she was disgusting etc...now concerned she’s not been live 😕
She was disgusting. Her behaviour was appalling. Sitting on a live stream for hours on end (sharing said live stream too so it was clear she wanted everyone to watch). Smoking spliffs every 5 minutes, snorting cocaine, downing alcohol like it's water, being vile to every positive comment. Caring more about the break up of a fairly short term relationship than her own children. Saying the most horrible things about her son. It was all disgusting.

However none of this means we want any harm to come to her. Hence the concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t for one minute think anyone wishes harm on her and I’m sure we all hope she’s now getting the help she needs.

Reactions: 6
Always love when people forget all the posts they’ve made themselves are visible on their profile. Seems like someone loved ‘the show’ more than anyone by the amount they posted.

No one wishes bad on Shann. She has children, we want her to seek help so her and her children can be happy. There’s no show.
And created the thread title and laughed with us about it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.