Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and others in here saw her live really early this morning, she wasn’t right at all. Hopefully she is either getting help and staying off for a bit or she’s sleeping it all off. Think she said she hasn’t slept for days.

Reactions: 3
Her friend Kelly got mugged off when she rang Shannon and Shannon said she didn't need to ring stop ringing it was nasty and then Kelly said we are dine Shannon said that's fine mate.

It's sad but she's only got her self to blame .. just hope she's alright

Reactions: 4
Everyone thinks we’re just mean trolls on here. But look how many of us are saying we hope she’s safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone thinks we’re just mean trolls on here. But look how many of us are saying we hope she’s safe!
exactly, I can’t lie. I am constantly checking her socials, genuinely don’t have a good feeling especially after her behaviour the last few days. She only EVER goes silent when something big happens - her split from Adam etc, there is normally never radio silence.

she had said on a live yesterday, I think it was, when she got the bag, that she had to do a post for Instagram the day after for them so people could check there to buy it - but she hasn’t posted said post - which is her job, so it’s worrying.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I've bene checking all day to see if shes been on! Worried like hell to be honest not gong to lie!!

Her silence is really making me anxious, been worried about this girl for a few days now. I suffer quite badly with mental health and its making me so worried and I dont even know the girl personally. Just hope someone hears from her soon 😔

Does anyone know any if her Facebook friends to send them a message? Is granny poppys real name Ellen or eileen? I think they just call her poppy as a nickname

Does anyone know any if her Facebook friends to send them a message? Is granny poppys real name Ellen or eileen? I think they just call her poppy as a nickname
I've messaged a mutual friend and all I got back is wouldnt you act strange if youd lost your mum brother and boyfriend

• Heart
Respectfully accept she’s been seen . Your minds are now put at rest .
I think it’s clear to see she’s not ok but she’s in contact with people .

no show tonight
I’m so glad. Thank you very much for updating us

I've messaged a mutual friend and all I got back is wouldnt you act strange if youd lost your mum brother and boyfriend
She sounds lovely!!! Not!! And I've had similar losses in a similar time frame ....I wouldn't act like that personally!!!

Thanks for the update, hopefully she's getting some help
Least she's safe and getting help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Respectfully accept she’s been seen . Your minds are now put at rest .
I think it’s clear to see she’s not ok but she’s in contact with people .

no show tonight
thanks for the update, I’m glad she’s not putting on the show again today, hopefully some time away will do her good. X

I’m glad someone knows her whereabouts and is checking in on her. Hopefully she’s taking a much needed break from social media and can get herself back to feeling more like herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.