Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have had our opinions on Shannon on here but have never once said we wish her harm.....in fact we have said we wish she would get help and concentrate more on getting herself together to get her children back rather than being a bride and the other things she wanted.

We have never sat and watched her lives and said oh this is brilliant what a show....we said it was very distressing to watch her.

I forgot she had created the new thread name!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had bad feelings from the start when that oasis student made an appearance on this thread… I don’t wish Shann any harm in life at all. I’ve actually tried to reach out to her before and got no reply. It’s obviously not easy going through a break up and looking for someone to blame for said breakup.. I’m on this thread simply because the girl gets my back up with her ignorance to the life she’s got around her.. roof over her head, two beautiful babies, a good career ahead of her if she sticks to the studying and she’s going to throw it all away because of a relationship breakup? I don’t understand it.. I’d choose my baby over anybody in the world… she said the other day she is Shannon but she’s also a mum and there’s things as Shannon she wants to do that she can’t as a mother.. that got me because those beautiful kids didn’t ask to be born, she’ll have her time to be Shannon once those kids are old enough to do things for themselves.. I’m not saying she should put her life on hold forever she just could be a little less selfish.

Reactions: 12
She was disgusting. Her behaviour was appalling. Sitting on a live stream for hours on end (sharing said live stream too so it was clear she wanted everyone to watch). Smoking spliffs every 5 minutes, snorting cocaine, downing alcohol like it's water, being vile to every positive comment. Caring more about the break up of a fairly short term relationship than her own children. Saying the most horrible things about her son. It was all disgusting.

However none of this means we want any harm to come to her. Hence the concern.
Exactly,well said,I agree with every word,I wish her no harm whatsoever and hope she is safe! We've all watches this " show",as its been sarcastically referred to by someone who clearly knows her and has been one of her biggest critics also....but that certainly doesn't mean we wish her any harm 😳

It has been said in previous post she has been seen made contact with .

Shows over
Really? Why this attitude all of a sudden? Bit harsh!
Really no need at all!

Reactions: 4
So ,,,,, oasis is steph or kelly?

We have been consistent with what we say. We dont love then hate
We dont even hate. We just say what we think, feel and see

Reactions: 7
I’ve had bad feelings from the start when that oasis student made an appearance on this thread… I don’t wish Shann any harm in life at all. I’ve actually tried to reach out to her before and got no reply. It’s obviously not easy going through a break up and looking for someone to blame for said breakup.. I’m on this thread simply because the girl gets my back up with her ignorance to the life she’s got around her.. roof over her head, two beautiful babies, a good career ahead of her if she sticks to the studying and she’s going to throw it all away because of a relationship breakup? I don’t understand it.. I’d choose my baby over anybody in the world… she said the other day she is Shannon but she’s also a mum and there’s things as Shannon she wants to do that she can’t as a mother.. that got me because those beautiful kids didn’t ask to be born, she’ll have her time to be Shannon once those kids are old enough to do things for themselves.. I’m not saying she should put her life on hold forever she just could be a little less selfish.
That's exactly how most of us feel I'm sure!
And agree,I've had strange feeling too...🤔

We all have had our opinions on Shannon on here but have never once said we wish her harm.....in fact we have said we wish she would get help and concentrate more on getting herself together to get her children back rather than being a bride and the other things she wanted.

We have never sat and watched her lives and said oh this is brilliant what a show....we said it was very distressing to watch her.

I forgot she had created the new thread name!!
Yes all very bizarre🙄

Reactions: 5
It doesnt matter what we think or what our opinion is on her. She's a young woman who needs help and no-one wants anything to happen to her.. think everyone wants her to be herself again. Yes you can't be yourself once something so heartbreaking has happened believe me I know that feeling...
But to go back to the old Shannon who made people smile had a normal conversation with. Who done her own thing. And of course get her babies back! .. just hope she's getting the help that she needs..thats the main thing right now.. no point in people fighting with each other cause what's the point ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@oasisstudent have you forgotten that you have been very vocal bashing her while the breakdown was going on?
No not all and I don’t see my comments have been contrary to that and if saying take control put your kids first is a bashing then , guilty as charged .
Tip toe ing around issues softly softly doesn’t work sometimes the harsh brash approach gets results .

I don’t know how tone is detected in my comments maybe somebody could teach me that skill

I stand by everything I’ve said

Saying the show is over is simply that

The show IS over and fingers crossed all parties involved get the help and support clearly needed

Reactions: 2
So ,,,,, oasis is steph or kelly?

We have been consistent with what we say. We dont love then hate
We dont even hate. We just say what we think, feel and see
Not one person has said they "hate" I've said lots of things but never any hate as such, her behaviour and attitude was the issue....it.was shocking and clearly fuelled by other things than "mental health problems" i.e drink and drugs and thats what ground my gears...I remember saying I would have more respect had she just admitted she had problems and couldn't cope ! It was as if she was going live just to get negative attention and reaction from people,and it worked...but at the same time I genuinely would never wish her any harm at all!!

I thought oasis was a bit rude and hypocritical when I first asked where she had been seen and she/he *respectfully* shut me down. They have gone a bit quiet now though 👀

Not one person has said they "hate" I've said lots of things but never any hate as such, her behaviour and attitude was the issue....it.was shocking and clearly fuelled by other things than "mental health problems" i.e drink and drugs and thats what ground my gears...I remember saying I would have more respect had she just admitted she had problems and couldn't cope ! It was as if she was going live just to get negative attention and reaction from people,and it worked...but at the same time I genuinely would never wish her any harm at all!!
could be either of them,tbh...my guess is one of them is her and they're feeling a little guilt at some of the stuff they have said...as it's been as harsh, if not worse than most have said on here!!

I thought oasis was a bit rude and hypocritical when I first asked where she had been seen and she/he *respectfully* shut me down. They have gone a bit quiet now though 👀
Guilt complex I think!!!! She obviously knows her and is clearly feeling crappy at some of the things she's said. ( I'm presuming it's a she)

This right here is the issue. Shan doesn't have any trustworthy friends around her.

Shows over? You've been loving the "show" on here yourself.
She's been right in the middle of "the show " and now clearly feeling guilt crept in...??

The one who made the worst comments was oasis, from what I saw everyone else was concerned for Shannon, not seeing her online is unusual and worrying but now oasis wants the rest of the thread to shutup just because he/she has had word that shan has made contact. Oasis I don't think you have the right to tell anyone the show is over when you have said people need to go and die LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not gone quiet at all .
Reading all your replies

At least it’s agreed now her well being is the main concern

Some of you say have I forgotten I said this said that ? No , forgotten nothing and if you look a lot of you agreed and liked the comments .

Any way it’s not about us , is it ?

You heartfelt concern comes across which is what’s important .

I’m happy you all declare your concern
It’s nice to be nice

And come on be honest it was a show that’s why 4 k people watched at its best

Don’t take this the wrong way any of you , this TL where comments are made and opinions allowed it’s not Politically Correct Life or Let’s be Overtly Kind and Understanding Life

So don’t take my thoughts out of context or demonise me I’m not two faced or back tracking
And as for the thread name , you voted for it all of you

So to clarify

Happy help has turned up
Wish her and all involved well
Stand by all I’ve said

Claire x👍

Reactions: 2
No not all and I don’t see my comments have been contrary to that and if saying take control put your kids first is a bashing then , guilty as charged .
Tip toe ing around issues softly softly doesn’t work sometimes the harsh brash approach gets results .

I don’t know how tone is detected in my comments maybe somebody could teach me that skill

I stand by everything I’ve said

Saying the show is over is simply that

The show IS over and fingers crossed all parties involved get the help and support clearly needed
You're rude, there's nothing else to say, this hasn't been the only time you've been rude. Maybe you're Shannon because your change is mood seems quite similar to hers🤷 nobody's asking you too expose yourself here, simply asking you to just clarify where she was seen or if there's any proof of this. The majority who have followed from the first thread have done more too help Shan get the support she needs, let's just be abit more mindful without the impact of these tattlers her children might not be safe, she might not be getting help etc. You seem to know alot of personal information about Shannon and the situation, therefore I'm gunna assume you're either Adam, Shannon or her family.

The one who made the worst comments was oasis, from what I saw everyone else was concerned for Shannon, not seeing her online is unusual and worrying but now oasis wants the rest of the thread to shutup just because he/she has had word that shan has made contact. Oasis I don't think you have the right to tell anyone the show is over when you have said people need to go and die LOL
Thankyou...i was just trying to word something myself.....but you've said it all!!

You're rude, there's nothing else to say, this hasn't been the only time you've been rude. Maybe you're Shannon because your change is mood seems quite similar to hers🤷 nobody's asking you too expose yourself here, simply asking you to just clarify where she was seen or if there's any proof of this. The majority who have followed from the first thread have done more too help Shan get the support she needs, let's just be abit more mindful without the impact of these tattlers her children might not be safe, she might not be getting help etc. You seem to know alot of personal information about Shannon and the situation, therefore I'm gunna assume you're either Adam, Shannon or her family.
Thought it was just me thinking this was Shannon....🙄🤔

Not gone quiet at all .
Reading all your replies

Some of you say have I forgotten I said this said that ? No , forgotten nothing and if you look a lot of you agreed and liked the comments .

It’s nice to be nice

Don’t take this the wrong way any of you , this TL where comments are made and opinions allowed it’s not Politically Correct Life or Let’s be Overtly Kind and Understanding Life

So don’t take my thoughts out of context or demonise me I’m not two faced or back tracking

So to clarify

Happy help has turned up
Stand by all I’ve said

Claire x👍
I think it was more that it seemed a bit hypocritical. But I agree, her being safe is the main thing and I think we all think the same in that respect.
Claire… Hale? 👀

I think it was more that it seemed a bit hypocritical. But I agree, her being safe is the main thing and I think we all think the same in that respect.
Claire… Hale? 👀
Ffs...the plot thickens if it is? Or maybe oasis has signed off as Claire just to add more fulw to the fire...cos he/she has enjoyed this " show" more than most!!

Reactions: 3
Not gone quiet at all .
Reading all your replies

It’s nice to be nice

So to clarify

Happy help has turned up
Stand by all I’ve said

Claire x👍
As if you're pretending to be Claire 😂 Claire has dyslexia and struggles with writing. Evident in all her posts. Not evident in yours 😉

You're either Steph or kvllie. I doubt you're Shan herself.

Ffs...the plot thickens if it is? Or maybe oasis has signed off as Claire just to add more fulw to the fire...cos he/she has enjoyed this " show" more than most!!
I don’t think it is. Maybe just someone else called Claire

Reactions: 3
Whoever oasis is, they claimed to have gone school with her? I doubt it’s Clare hale… she doesn’t seem the type of person so have the time on her hands to be so rude to people… she’s to busy with the bacon ;). It’s easy to come online and claim you know x..y and z but this oasis has had a horrid manor since day 1… I don’t think it’s Shannon I thought more along the lines of Shannon’s dads partner??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.