Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever oasis is, they claimed to have gone school with her? I doubt it’s Clare hale… she doesn’t seem the type of person so have the time on her hands to be so rude to people… she’s to busy with the bacon ;). It’s easy to come online and claim you know x..y and z but this oasis has had a horrid manor since day 1… I don’t think it’s Shannon I thought more along the lines of Shannon’s dads partner??
Reason I thought she was one of the two mods was because the tone in which they speak in comments on lives is very similar to the comments oasis has made here.

Reactions: 5
Same- snapped at us just like in the comments- my votes on Kellie- Kville or something similar.

Reactions: 8
As if you're pretending to be Claire 😂 Claire has dyslexia and struggles with writing. Evident in all her posts. Not evident in yours 😉

You're either Steph or kvllie. I doubt you're Shan herself.
Yeah I think one of those two...i thought shan for a moment or two but don't think so!
Whoever it is she is feeling guilty for her words even though she says she's not!

Reactions: 4
It’s not Claire or Shann. It’s one of the mods

Reactions: 6
I’d put money on it being one of her mods. They were never friendly to commenters, and the one who kept putting clown faces in the chat made it pretty clear she wasn’t keen on Shann herself. It’s one of them being angry Shann deleted all the mods off

Reactions: 6
I’d put money on it being one of her mods. They were never friendly to commenters, and the one who kept putting clown faces in the chat made it pretty clear she wasn’t keen on Shann herself. It’s one of them being angry Shann deleted all the mods off
My god if that's one of her mods it's no wonder she dont trust anyone, spiteful and vile 🤢

Reactions: 7
I thought it might of been shann just because they seem just as rude and obnoxious. If I have got you wrong oasis I do apologise but the way that you have worded certain things came across obnoxious and arrogant whether that was intentionally or unintentionally that’s the way I received it.

ETA I no longer think it’s shann but did originally

Reactions: 3
I thought it might of been shann just because they seem just as rude and obnoxious. If I have got you wrong oasis I do apologise but the way that you have worded certain things came across obnoxious and arrogant whether that was intentionally or unintentionally that’s the way I received it.

ETA I no longer think it’s shann but did originally
I did too...but only briefly, I don’t think shan was in right state of mind to spend time commenting on here....it is clearly someone who now has massive guilt complex ( cos she/he was her biggest critic.." go die" being the worst comment!) and is now trying to deflect that guilt onto people here.......if you're a friend of shan then she sure don't need enemies,whoever the f*ck you are "claire"!!!

It’s not Claire or Shann. It’s one of the mods
Just used the name Claire to add fuel to the fire!!

OasisStudent… you say you went school with shan?? Also your profile says from York??? Is Shannon from York? I thought hull??! You say your names Claire but an upload you did shows your I.g picture and that your a man.

• Wow
OasisStudent… you say you went school with shan?? Also your profile says from York??? Is Shannon from York? I thought hull??! You say your names Claire but an upload you did shows your I.g picture and that your a man.
Anyone can load a picture
Assume a name
I doubt you are really called honey boo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So we are looking for a transgender ex mod who went to school with Shann and commuted between Hull and York. That cuts the search down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that oasis named this thread still has me howling to be fair. What a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was some drama earlier on tiktok .chelsey hardwood went live with lucy rose :LOL: :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
This thread has been gold today 😂 loving it
Been interesting!!!!

There’s been more drama on here than tiktok today 😂
She / he done a good job hasn't she.....I'm not giving her/ him satisfaction of replying personally to her comment to me....she/ he is loving it🤩 I've decided now it's a family member.....its worse than the bloody masked singer this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never doubted your name choice.. I’m gonna be honest. I just think your a bellend. 🌈
🤣🤣🤣🤣definitely!!!

Never doubted your name choice.. I’m gonna be honest. I just think your a bellend. 🌈
Thanks for the positivity . No need to turn on each other .

The important thing is done , however achieved , silence was worrying but is confirmed it’s for positive reasons not more sinister ones
Comments have been harsh humourous in the past .

things look to be on the up and we don’t need to start insulting each other we are the normal sane clean living honest caring kind ones aren’t we ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.