Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she's literally no different at all. So as for comments here saying "she's ok, she's away getting help" was clearly a lie. She's trying to act as if it's ok. She's trying to out a front on, but absolutely nothing has changed, still very sarcastic towards comments. And still no children..

Reactions: 5
She seems a bit better , still sarcastic mind
Very sarcastic but not as spaced out??.....still loving the attention though!
I need to he " kinder" I'm guessing she's lonely,otherwise why go live like this?

Nah she's literally no different at all. So as for comments here saying "she's ok, she's away getting help" was clearly a lie. She's trying to act as if it's ok. She's trying to out a front on, but absolutely nothing has changed, still very sarcastic towards comments. And still no children..
Still sarcastic and it's that that grinds my gears...as don't get the point of being live,other than for the gifts etc..but suppose she does " appear less spaced out!

Reactions: 2
Don't think she remmebers much last few days like the joke about her bin she was very confused about that.
Yeah Don't like her being sarcastic 🙄

Reactions: 3
Okay… so she’s back and still doing the fake laugh at comments again and being really sarcastic. Literally she is still the same as a few days ago - no change.

Genuinely so sarcastic, so rude, people asking genuine questions and she can't even be nice to them.

Why is she being such an hole to people being kind to her? Is she having a breakdown or is she just showing her true colours?
Idk I always thought no-one could be that smiley while claiming to be struggling and she always came off fake af to me, but I'm quite cynical. She was all for family days out when she had a man, but since he left, the only day out I saw was the santa trip, for which Adam made an appearance. Maybe he got sick of her online persona being the complete opposite of her real one.

Someone said something about doing lines, she said she doesn’t do coke. Everyone on her live saying she doesn’t do coke. Didn’t she drop it on the floor in her live the other night

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And we got told no “show” today.
I know....."oasis" whoever he is,let us down there!! The show is back on!!

I'm finding it so hard to "be kind" and keep my gob shut so have come off.....she literally has probs slept solid since the last tit " show"

Reactions: 2
She probably saw Oasis' '' no show " comment and thought, I'll show you no show 🙃🤪

• Haha
Well I think “oasis” doesn’t know what he/she is talking about cos she’s still the same as she was the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs for the past two days I’ve been checking if she’s live. And the only time she has been is when I’ve been sleeping or driving 🤣

• Haha
Someone in the comments said” any snow near you shann”
If you know, you know

• Haha
Well I think “oasis” doesn’t know what he/she is talking about cos she’s still the same as she was the other day!
Yep...don't look like she had any help to me other than a good kip!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.