Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad....she is just like a different person from what her older videos are like.
I wonder has she even been out of the house this week (apart from the shops the other day). Being in the house constantly the walls start to close in, you need a bit of fresh air, a walk even could help her mental health a wee bit.
She seems a bit more calmer now and is answering some of the comments.
It is very sad to see her, she even looks totally different 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's so sad....she is just like a different person from what her older videos are like.
I wonder has she even been out of the house this week (apart from the shops the other day). Being in the house constantly the walls start to close in, you need a bit of fresh air, a walk even could help her mental health a wee bit.
She seems a bit more calmer now and is answering some of the comments.
It is very sad to see her, she even looks totally different 😔😔
It's definitely mind boggling. I started watching her as I liked what she stood for, I saw her as someone who knew what she wanted in life, was willing to help anyone, helped people with mental health and domestic abuse, seemed like a good mum but now I feel like ive been watching a whole bunch of lies. Its really really sad to see

Reactions: 4
It's definitely mind boggling. I started watching her as I liked what she stood for, I saw her as someone who knew what she wanted in life, was willing to help anyone, helped people with mental health and domestic abuse, seemed like a good mum but now I feel like ive been watching a whole bunch of lies. Its really really sad to see
Now and again I used to think she was too good to be true but generally thought she was OK....but this person is not who we saw back then !!

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping she will get the help she needs and go back to who she was before. I don’t think I’ll ever truly like her again because of how she’s recently behaved. But I hope she gets well and becomes a better mum to her kids for their sake. Maybe she read on here and saw that social are keeping an eye on her tiktoks and it’s snapped her back into reality. Who knows.

If she didn't have kids I don't think many people would care. But when kids are involved that's heartbreaking for them.. those 2 kiddies have even through so much and all they need is their mum. But she seems like she's in her own little world loving the fact she can sleep all day smoke all day do whatever all day. While those kids are wondering when are they going home.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If she didn't have kids I don't think many people would care. But when kids are involved that's heartbreaking for them.. those 2 kiddies have even through so much and all they need is their mum. But she seems like she's in her own little world loving the fact she can sleep all day smoke all day do whatever all day. While those kids are wondering when are they going home.
It really comes across as those children are the last thing on her mind.....so sad😪

• Sad
Half of me wonders if she avoided the comments regarding the children because it’s to upsetting to address and half of me thinks that they just aren’t the first thing on her mind and a priority. I feel sorry for the children but I really feel for grandma Poppy, at her age looking after two young children must be awfully difficult. Both of them must be missing mum so that will have an impact on their behaviours, they are bound to be confused because they can’t go home and their emotions must be everywhere, poor souls

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Half of me wonders if she avoided the comments regarding the children because it’s to upsetting to address and half of me thinks that they just aren’t the first thing on her mind and a priority. I feel sorry for the children but I really feel for grandma Poppy, at her age looking after two young children must be awfully difficult. Both of them must be missing mum so that will have an impact on their behaviours, they are bound to be confused because they can’t go home and their emotions must be everywhere, poor souls
Her aunty came from London in middle of one of her lives if I remember rightly, to help with children,so hopefully, still helping out? It's sad though,and a worry cos shan was already known to ss long before this.....by her own admission,so I dread to think how this is gonna pan out 🙄

I think it's more avoiding it because she's taken legal advice and knows it wouldn't work in her favour if she mentions the situation. That's just a guess though.

Anyone notice how she ignored every single comment of people asking how poppy was with covid etc. She avoided them all, because she knows grandma hasn't got covid, it was just a poxy excuse not to have her kids back after the insurance on the car sicnario failed 🙄

He'll be lurking in the background I'm sure,or riddled with embarrassment as the " show ' isnt quite "over "🤣
Baffoon! he got my hair off when he said show over. Like we were all making out like it was some of show? If it was a show it’d be a right tit one… Bet you his pride is a bit stumped.

• Heart
Baffoon! he got my hair off when he said show over. Like we were all making out like it was some of show? If it was a show it’d be a right tit one… Bet you his pride is a bit stumped.
Was just about to say tit show!! The change in "his" attitude convinced me he's family!!! Buy then clearly didn't know as much as made out about her current circumstances🙄family pr friend..with friends or family like that who needs enemies? Total bafoon!!

Live again, dancing and singling as if nothing has happened.
I’d have a lot more respect for the girl if she was honest and maybe spoke about how she’s going to change her situation, rather than being sarcastic and reliving the same day over and over…
I really feel for her gran with two young children to look after

Live again, dancing and singling as if nothing has happened.
I’d have a lot more respect for the girl if she was honest and maybe spoke about how she’s going to change her situation, rather than being sarcastic and reliving the same day over and over…
I really feel for her gran with two young children to look after
I said exactly same yesterday that I would have more respect if she was honest...its her arrogance and sarcasm that gets me😳

Started to think she got her life back together. She’s currently live with the caption “let’s get drunk”. Maybe I thought wrong.

I dont understand people commenting going its 5 somewhere let her drink .have they not seen her last few lives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.