Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watched for a minute.....pupils still huge! I think she likes the attention at the minute tbh. She seems a wee bit less erratic but not much and people still fighting amongst themselves in the comments. What is that about?? I've never been in a live like hers at all...its wild!

Reactions: 5
I need you all to keep me updated on here. I can’t be assed to listen to her say which the programs she remembers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok ive been sat worrying over a total stranger online for the past week or so and she comes back on live not much different to how she left and talking about kids programmes.... am I missing something 😕

Reactions: 2
Ok ive been sat worrying over a total stranger online for the past week or so and she comes back on live not much different to how she left and talking about kids programmes.... am I missing something 😕
At this point it feels like she’s just some sort of social experiment 🤣

Reactions: 3
She shared the live when she first came on so she wanted people to watch her. I've given up on the Shan show for now and watching Claire get all stressed over people using dots to say Shan 😂

• Haha
Yeh I switched off for that reason
Me too I don't want to say anything harsh in case she goes off radar again and has everyone thinking the worse when,in fact she been asleep probably for 24 hours or more!!!!

At this point it feels like she’s just some sort of social experiment 🤣
I feel like I'm the weird one now this is madness!!

I'm confused. Is this shan the actual shan and we have been watching a mask for months upon months or is this the shan who's having a breakdown and now being overly secretive, and wants people who keep asking how she is and where her kids are, because she's let thousands of people into her daily life and now everything is being avoided.

I’m shocked that someone asked if you could do anything at all tonight what would you do?

Her answer was be a millionaire, not cuddle my kids or anything along those lines!

• Wow
I’m shocked that someone asked if you could do anything at all tonight what would you do?

Her answer was be a millionaire, not cuddle my kids or anything along those lines!
I was saying to my phone please say you want to hug your kids but nope 🤷‍♀️

I'm confused. Is this shan the actual shan and we have been watching a mask for months upon months or is this the shan who's having a breakdown and now being overly secretive, and wants people who keep asking how she is and where her kids are, because she's let thousands of people into her daily life and now everything is being avoided.
I think this is maybe the real shan.....I'm sorry,but she has said herself many times when doing her " positive videos" that she has " cut people from her life" who have done her wrong, family included and I think that's why she is sadly currently alone....she fell out with all her tik tok mates too( to be fair they all seem very fickle anyway!) It's sad she is sat there on her own,literally without even the dog there talking to( when she feels.like it) these total strangers professing their love for her...its mad and sad at the same time
Wish a real person would come on here and maybe set is straight....(not "OASIS" thanks..we've had his input.)....I mean a genuine,real person who knows her and can put us right.....not that we have the right,but I hate having the negative thoughts I have about her,as I did used to quite like her!! 🙄

Same as what is your goal in life and answer was to be a wife🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.