Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been interesting!!!!

She / he done a good job hasn't she.....I'm not giving her/ him satisfaction of replying personally to her comment to me....she/ he is loving it🤩 I've decided now it's a family member.....its worse than the bloody masked singer this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣definitely!!!
It’s been so entertaining I’ve loved every second of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So we are looking for a transgender ex mod who went to school with Shann and commuted between Hull and York. That cuts the search down
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣just said.....its better than the masked singer this is!!! My money is on family member or somat to do with one if her exes...not Adam tho🧐

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣just said.....its better than the masked singer this is!!! My money is on family member or somat to do with one if her exes...not Adam tho🧐
It would be bloody brilliant if it was Adam though!

Been interesting!!!!

She / he done a good job hasn't she.....I'm not giving her/ him satisfaction of replying personally to her comment to me....she/ he is loving it🤩 I've decided now it's a family member.....its worse than the bloody masked singer this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣definitely!!!
Here here. I’m gonna stop replying to her or him. Although zoomed in on the pic. It’s most definitely a him.

Reactions: 3
Oasis/Claire. Are you Helen. Her Uni friend?
Someone who knows a lot about her,whoever it is....when first came on scene,said knew her at school,but seems to know a lot about her now,as in telling us the show is over and completely changing their attitude towards Shannon....so think it's someone a bit " closer to home "👀👀

Here here. I’m gonna stop replying to her or him. Although zoomed in on the pic. It’s most definitely a him.
The plot thickens???

Reactions: 3
Oasis uploaded a picture a couple of threads ago of Instagram. He left his picture on it
I know she recently had beef with her dad?? Well,fairly recently ...said she was cutting him out her life etc.....is it her dad??? If not looks like Charles bronson if that's a tash I can see!!😳
Whoever he is will be loving this part of " the show"!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.