Shann_adam #3 Gash for cash for hash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else completely lost with what’s going on?! 🙈
Basically. Oasis has been building up and been a cocky prick since a couple of threads. He’s certainly peed me off saying show over. He’s the only one who’s put the show on and seems like he doesn’t like the fact that most of us here have a concern for shan…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is funny now.....we need to look at papas tik toks and see of he had same Xmas tree👀👀if he has then case closed🤣🤣joking....but it does a bit🤣

Got a grand beer belly!!!😳
Tom Manley with a Papa Blaze mask... Not to say I'm on the right tracks, but Tom Manley does own a Santa hat 🤔 case closed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Basically. Oasis has been building up and been a cocky prick since a couple of threads. He’s certainly peed me off saying show over. He’s the only one who’s put the show on and seems like he doesn’t like the fact that most of us here have a concern for shan…
Read back on his comments and Jesus.. they really are vicious......I've said stuff that may have been harsh but go die?????? Wtf? Then to turn like this is weird and stinks of guilt complex,which makes me think he's more than someone she knew at school and is much much closer to home!!!!

Tom Manley with a Papa Blaze mask... Not to say I'm on the right tracks, but Tom Manley does own a Santa hat 🤔 case closed 😂
And he has a big belly 👀

Reactions: 2
Read back on his comments and Jesus.. they really are vicious......I've said stuff that may have been harsh but go die?????? Wtf? Then to turn like this is weird and stinks of guilt complex,which makes me think he's more than someone she knew at school and is much much closer to home!!!!

And he has a big belly 👀
Yes I think it’s much closer to home too! But the fact he can talk about a woman like that is just disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes I think it’s much closer to home too! But the fact he can talk about a woman like that is just disgusting.
That's another reason I think it's a bloke....I'm far from anti men but some of that stuff only a bloke would say......sorry to all the nice,good men out there of which there are plenty ,I have a good man at home who would never talk like that, but,sadly got rid of one years ago who would..just like that!! Too personal and too close to home......for sure ...."claire/oasis",whoever you are....I won't speak directly to you, you're not worth it!!!

• Heart
On a serious note, is Shan actually safe? Getting help? Been sectioned? And unfortunately I don't just want to believe Someone on tattle, there has to be some sort of substantial proof. I couldn't possibly just take the word from someone who hasn't given us any indication on how they know her, and 48 hours ago wished everyone dead who did support her🤷 I apologize if I'm wrong, but there's a genuine concern, 8 days ago she attempted suicide,then within a week, lost her kids, lost her relationship, lost her friends, lost everything, so there has to be some kind of evidence she's atleast ok..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's another reason I think it's a bloke....I'm far from anti men but some of that stuff only a bloke would say......sorry to all the nice,good men out there of which there are plenty ,I have a good man at home who would never talk like that, but,sadly got rid of one years ago who would..just like that!! Too personal and too close to home......for sure ...."claire/oasis",whoever you are....I won't speak directly to you, you're not worth it!!!
Also..........whoever it is really DID NOT LIKE the fact she used the name McCartney on her O F profile....I remember the comment "he"put when she set it up... said something like," horrible witch" or something worse....I could find it if could be bothered to look,but I remember at the time,I thought it was odd to pick up on the name👀

She's live
Jeez😳

I'm going try to be kind and keep my gob shut...but i have to say this....nothing seems to have changed?🙄 like groundhog day

I'm going try to be kind and keep my gob shut...but i have to say this....nothing seems to have changed?🙄 like groundhog day
Pupils still look a little dilated but there's definitely an improvement from previous days. Then again, she's only been on like 5 minutes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.