Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing Christmas lights around her 🤯🤯🤯 is she identified as a tree now
i literally just clicked on her live and thought wtf...not like her to be listening to 'sad' songs either...must be in her feelings today

Reactions: 3
I can't sub to comment....tbh she makes me want to stab myself in the eye!! 🤣🤣
---
Cherlloyd whatever your name is, give it up she don't care about you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That account said earlier that Shan ran away from whoever it was this morning... Why am I imagining Shan doing the Jack Sparrow run away from social...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My heart breaks for those dogs.. it really does 😭
I phoned rspca yesterday. Told them all about tiktok how she kicks lenny fed him toy stuffin saying she's gonna chop his balls off. They passing the information to someone an going to loom her up on tt 🙏🙌 hopefully someone goes out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I phoned rspca yesterday. Told them all about tiktok how she kicks lenny fed him toy stuffin saying she's gonna chop his balls off. They passing the information to someone an going to loom her up on tt 🙏🙌 hopefully someone goes out
good job, we appreciate that. thank yewwwe

• Heart
Reactions: 4
good job, we appreciate that. thank yewwwe
Yewwwwe are welcome 🙏 let's hope something happens. I told the lady on the phone she hares him an if nothing is done I.e no one goes out an that dog ends up dead ill be going to the paper. Just hope they can find it all on tiktok of her being a c..t to him. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yewwwwe are welcome 🙏 let's hope something happens. I told the lady on the phone she hares him an if nothing is done I.e no one goes out an that dog ends up dead ill be going to the paper. Just hope they can find it all on tiktok of her being a c..t to him. Xx
thats good! 🤞🏻 they do xx
---
Shann can you please stop standing like that your triggering me and making me feel 'inferior' 😰 thank yewww 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she just standing there saying thank you for the follow repeatedly whilst looking like a lazy town reject

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ I know this is the bitchyest thing to say and women should support women but that Cheryl Floyd sub knows how to take a good picture! Don’t use it if you ever go missing love as we’d all be looking for a different women 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.