Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't come on with double bleep mode activated today, I'm going to be very disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m honestly still laughing to myself about the song requests
Broken strings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she doesn't come on with double bleep mode activated today, I'm going to be very disappointed.
Ah yes, she did promise us today is bleep day. That must be why sheโ€™s โ€˜busyโ€™ she clearly has very important plans to once again be a massive bleep!

• Haha
It's Tuesday ladies, she will be on after she has been a cee you next tuesday......brace yourselves, depending what's happened wether we get nice Shann or nasty Shann!
Personally I think she is a cow all the time with a face like a slapped arse, but who am I!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃโœŒโœŒโœŒโœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes no sense at all whatโ€™s with the hand thing โœ‹ keeps pointing at her and and counting 5 and saying we donโ€™t understand! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and wtf is she wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ive done this a few times ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
---
is today the day shes going to blow after 3 full days of hate??? i hope so ๐Ÿฅน
Is she playing dumb today not talking just scrolled past her I just canโ€™t watch that pathetic face today ๐ŸฅŠ

Is she playing dumb today not talking just scrolled past her I just canโ€™t watch that pathetic face today ๐ŸฅŠ
pretty much yes...just her miming n crappy dances and and odd no here and there ๐Ÿคฃ im only there for the comments ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who puts a full face of umpa lumpa slap on at nearly 3pm, to clean up dog ๐Ÿ’ฉ and go to the shop for a monster??? twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.