Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffles me, I'm a diagnosed MS sufferer, I wouldn't be able to stand for hours without being in pain. I completely get it effects people differently. But I know a whole lot of people in the Ms community and they wouldn't be able to stand there for hours and hours in one position without it hurting.
It's an embarrassing to the whole community! We don't welcome people who mock it.

Reactions: 6
Shann isn't not a competition of who has had the hardest life....it's how we react to it, learn from it and move on.....I think you need to learn that tbh!!
How standing like superman in a blue suit is exactly helping I have no clue!

Reactions: 7
Tha sub beauty by Sabrina 🤬 she's pissing me right off. Preaching Shan has mental health... She's already been assessed by a psychiatrist and was deemed to have slight depression.

• Angry
I wish people would stop subscribing, don’t they realise she’s getting money from it!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how to explain it. But something doesn’t feel right. I have an awful feeling 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I personally can’t watch her anymore if I do I think I’ll end up in a white jacket! The smug look on her face god I wish someone would punch it off! Ohh has she finally got sick of her own voice! Thanks for the follow thanks for the gifts blah blah blah I’ve had to grab a pic and put a parrot on her shoulder!!

Surely it’s not seeing the kids in 5 days?? She can’t even drive there because she got arrested for dangerous driving? Surely SS know that??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.